1⃣0⃣🧡

In just 3 days everything was change that everyone's hearts are brocken..

Tae is so upset with jungkook.. When he sleep at night he always want jungkook to cuddle him.. Love him.. But there is nothing same between them..

Sometimes tae thought that is jungkook really don't love him? Because jungkook didn't come to him and ask for his forgiveness.. That thought is scratching his heard so Brutally that he cant sleep at night he cant eat at peace he is not a jolly and bubbly tae anymore..

Only one thought is running inside of his mind that jungkook never love him.. And he lost his baby..

Jungkook is no different.. At first jungkook just lock himself in room but now he have to distract himself so he start to go to office and working at late night..

He want to ask for forgiveness but he don't have coverage to even stay in one house with tae..

Tae is just wanted jungkook to come to him and talk to him.. But his wait is no worth as he thought..

So he decided to go himself to meet jungkook.. No he was not going for saying anything more. He want to end their relationship for forever so he can leave with their parents.. Yes he decided to leave with his parents and start new..

He reach to the jeon mention.. It's night so he thought that jungkook must be at home...

He enter in house and rang doorbell..

As always mrs jeon open the door and she was shocked seeing tae in front of her because she didn't expect him here..

"Tae.. You here? " Mrs jeon said while getting emotional..

"M-mo- umm mrs jeon I want to meet jungkook " Tae stop himself for calling her mom..

Mrs jeon cried and hug him.. Tae flinch at this..

"I'm so sorry baby... I am really sorry.. I know you are so so angry on us.. I came to meet you but your dad didn't let us... But baby please forgive jungkook.. He don't have any fault he was just following his dad's instructions.. And hyun is also regreting doing this to you.. " Mrs jeon said while sobbing..

Tae caresses her back softly to calm her..

"I know mom.. I just come here to meet him.. And you don't have to say sorry i know you didn't do anything.. " Tae said and Mrs jeon just feel so small that how can tae forgive her when she didn't even try to stop them.. She is seeing angel in tae..

"Come.. Come inside baby.. " Mrs jeon drag tae inside and make him sit on the sofa..

"How are you now baby.. Are you taking care of yourself hmm.. " Mrs jeon asked so many questions that is he feeling good or etc.. And tae can feel guiltyness and care and love in her eyes.. He put his hand on her and tell her to calm down..

Mr jeon come outside and he got shock when he saw tae sitting with his wife..

"Hello dad... How are you? " Tae asked with smile.. And Mr jeon didn't expect this from tae.. How can he even talk to him when he did this much with him..

"I -im fine tae.. H-how are you? " Mr jeon said shattering on his words..

Tae get up from his sit and went to Mr jeon and held his hands in his..

"Dad I know you didn't know the truth before that's why you did this please . If I was in your place I also did this.. " Tae said and mr jeon's eyes teared up that how kind this baby is..

His eyes lowered because the sin he did to this living angel..

"Still I'm so sorry tae.. I have to listen namjoon for once that time.. But I didn't.. I'm so sorry" Mr jeon was shaking from crying.. Tae hug him.. When he calm little they broke the hug.. Me jeon kiss tae's forehead..