1⃣2⃣🤎

After two months...

Tae was working in new company now.. He want to get out of this much suffering so he decided to work like he worked in seoul..

Because of his so good ideas he got selected easily.. Also his boss was so humle and funny also.. His name is j-hope..

When he saw tae he fall for him.. Love at first site you know.. But he got sad because when tae noticed that j-hope is trying to impress him and asking for dinner with him then tae told him that he is committed so j-hope stop trying things. He was not like to snatch anything so he let go tae as he is very understanding person so now they are very good friends..

Today tae was really happy because he got very big event.. He is so exited but he never forget about jungkook.. He was thinking that what if jungkook be here so he would hug him tight and tell him this news but... He knows he have to wait..
𝘖𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵... Maybe..

Tae got ready to meet assistant of the owener of the event.. Because for some reason owner couldn't come to meet..

Tae reach to the restraunt for meeting with his laptop and designs..

Tae asked about the table no. That reserved for them.. Receptionist told him and he went to the table which is in corner side..

He set there and in 1 or 2 minutes assistant come and greet him..

"Hello Mr. Kim. " Assistant said..

"Hello.. " Tae said getting up from his seat and bowed to her..

"You didn't wait to long right"

"No no.. I just come.. " Tae said sitting on his seat..

"Btw my name is Hana.. And you know that I'm Mr jk's assistant also good designer so i will see your design and you can help me to choose one.. " She said with sweet smile.. Tae nodded and open his laptop..

"Look as you send me the vanue of the party and as owners likes I make rough sketch of the design of decorations"

When Hana saw his designs her eyes are twinkeling in surprise..

"Is this your rough sketch.. Oh god but it's better than real.. I really liked it.. "

"Thanks.. You want to change color theme then you can tell me.. "

"No no Mr kim.. It's really perfect.. Purple and black.. Just so unique.. From where you get this new combination idea.. "

Tae just smile sadly and look down.. He quickly wipe his tear and look up..

"Umm.. My loved one love this combination.. So.. "

"Oh.. Lovely.. But why are you sad" Hana asked.

"He is not with me now.. But.. But i know that we will be to gather soon" Tae said giving hope to himself.. Hana stared at him and then smile nodded..

"I wish you will meet your loved one.. And sort out all the problems.. Now I have to go and show the selected designs and you have to come to the event venue tomorrow for planning"

"Offcource I'll.. And tomorrow I'll come with my team who will take lead of the event.. Send me details of catering and light ideas.. I need it.. "

"Ok.. I'll. Send you after deciding manu ok"

"Ok.. Nice meeting you"

"Me too.. "

They take their leave and tae went to nearer garden because he work on this event project last night and arranged everything..

He set on the bench and stare at the tree.. Which have big shelter.. He get up from the bench and set on the grass under the tree and then he lay down on the grass feeling soft grass on his skin he stare at the leaves which are looking so good and calming and cold calming wind is passing through them...

tears escaped from his beautiful almond eyes he was missing Jungkook so much .. oh how he wish to lay on his chest and feel his heartbeats for forever .. he lay there for sometime and then make his way to his home..

when he reach to the home his mother chirped at the moment he got confused that why his extra all giggly eomma is more happy then usual..

"eomma what happen huh? why are you so happy today? did you and jin hyung get free potatoes on your shopping ?" tae said  chuckling and plopped on the couch..

"tae I want to give you a big news .. you know Bogum?" Mrs. Kim asked to tae and tae forrowed his eyebrows and then nodded when he remembered the person ..

"hmm" he said simply..

"he is coming to US for his business tour so he will stay with us .."

"so" tae asked raising his eyebrows...

"so....you will meet him .." mrs kim said in teasing tone..

"so what I'll meet him"

"so you two can get together .. also he likes you from the childhood and you remember that he always say that he will merry you.."

"eomaaaaaa...we were kids that times now we are grow up so its not like he still want to merry me " tae said whining and then chuckle taking as a joke but mrs kim is serious about it but she kept quite she don't wanted to make tae uncomfortable she want tae to take decision.

Tae go in kitchen where Jin was making dinner and hug him from behind..

"welcome home baby" 

"hyung what are you making in lunch.."

"kimchi rise and  fried chicken you love it right"

Tae's smile grow as he heard his favorite dishes names.

"i love you hyung"

"i love you too baby now go and freshen up.. I'll call when it get ready ok" Jin said while ruffling Tae's hair .. tae nodded and went upstairs for getting some rest..

 "sometimes I think that how lucky I'm to get son-in-law like you jinie.. you always take care of my both sons " mrs kim said smiling adoringly at jin.. jin off the stove and take mrs kim's hand in his ..

"mom you know that you are the most kindest mother-in-law that's why I can be good I learn everything from you.. you didn't even complain that I don't know cooking you taught me everything so... thank you so much for that.." they hugged each other and call tae for lunch..

they talk so much when they get together ..

tae was so happy.. but only from outside to show everyone that he is happy..

but he was thinking about the letters he was getting from unknown person the same writing skill and there is so heart warming lines that brings smile on his face every time he read them he don't know that who is his secret admirer but he was enjoying he collected all the letters in box..

and the main thing is that the letters always remind him love of his life..

Note : Park Bogum tae's childhood friend and now a famouse business man.. bogum likes tae but he get off when he get to know that tae loves someone alse so he step back as he is a understanding person he don't want to make tae's life confusing so he kept his feelings..but now he will try to win tae's heart and will propose him..

let's see what will happen next ..