2️⃣2️⃣💙

Everyone was enjoying playing and all jimin and yoongi was also there and the baby was entertaining them with his cute actions..

Now Jimin and yoongi was ready to go and again besties crying drama started and Mr and Mrs Kim slapped their foreheads as both of them literally wailing..

"Jiminaahh.. I'm coming with you I don't want to miss you.. Let's live like before.. I'm going to peck my begs.. " Tae said and jungkook face go black is he invisible for tae and namjoon and jin was controlling their laugh seeing jungkook's situation.. Poor bunny..

"B-baby.. We will visit jimin when we go to Korea but now let him go.. " Jungkook said cluching tae's shoulder..

Tae hugged jimin again and tell him good bye..

And then he look at jungkook who was huffing in relief and smile at him... And tae shoot glare at him and without saying anything he run inside of the house and went to his room..

Jungkook go behind him running and everyone burst out laughing at the situation..

"Baby what I do to deserve this ignorance" Jungkook asked while following tae here and there.. And tae was making sulking face and not talking to him..

"Tae.. Atleast tell me what did I do huh?? "

tae was not Answering.. Jungkook had enough now he hold tae's hand turn him and lift him in bridle style and throw him on the bed not to harshly.. And then hold his both hands side of his head.. Totally caging him..

Tae was shocked and think that what happened in a blink he was standing there and how he end up on the bed..

"Tae don't do this please.. " Jungkook said frowning at him..

"Why you don't let me go with jimin.. " Tae said and jungkook wide his eyes..

"So that's the reason that you were not talking to me" Jungkook said raising his eyebrows he can't believe it..

"Yes and I'll not talk to you till you take me to his house" Tae said and look other side.. Not facing jungkook who was still caging tae's frame in his bulgy body.

He chuckle and tae look at him in disbelief ..

"Why are you laughing.. Did I crack any joke or you crack your head somewhere.. " Tae said glaring at jungkook but jungkook laugh loudly when he found tae's face funny and cute.

He lean on tae's face and start to give him so many smooches on his whole face... And tae got dumbfounded.. He giggle when he feel ticklish feeling..

"S-stop it koo.. " He push jungkook little and jungkook stop and place smooth peck on his cute bear head..

"Tae you yourself told me to stay here till namjin hyungs baby come in this world and you yourself want to decorate this house on baby shover and gender reveal.. Now what happened. " Jungkook said now leave tae's hands..

Tae think little and pout as jungkook is right..

"You are right but still I want to live with jimin. " Tae said and pout got bigger.. Jungkook peck the pout and.. Caressed tae's foreheaf..

"If you want then when we go to Korea then we will find new house and tell him to live with us to gather.. Now it's ok" Jungkook said and tae's face lit up and he hugged jungkook and attack his face giving him kissed and jungkook hold his waist and giggle loudly....

Both of them giggle loudly and fell on the bed..

They come out of the room while holding hands..

Everyone look at them and smile fondly..