9⃣💔

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨..

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙥𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚..

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤..

𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 😭

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮..

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧..

𝘼 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙜..

𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝𝙮 😭..

𝙊𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙮.. 𝙈𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧..

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮..

𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙚'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚..

Next day morning tae open his eyes he is squeezing his eyes to match light of the morning sun..

He fully opened his eyes and saw that he is in his own room.. He think that why is he here? He have to be in his and jungkook's house..

But after sometime he remembered that, that night when he and jungkook got intimate he become unconscious and then he don't know what happened to him..

He was thinking lot of things when jin entered in the room..

"Oh you wake up taetae.. Good.. " Jin said placing the tray of breakfast and medicines for tae and sit beside tae..

"How are you feeling baby? " Jin said softly caressing tae's head..

"Jin hyung why am I hear? And what is the medicines.. Where is kookie. " Tae start to question jin but jin dont want to answer them because he don't have coverage to tell tae that what happened with him..

"B-baby we will talk about that letter.. Ok. Now you have to eat this medicines and before that you have to eat breakfast.. Hmm.. And the medicines are for your weakness.. " Tae nodded.. Jin literally feed him with his own hand.. Tae denied so many times but jin didn't listen to him.. After feeding him he gave medicines and tae eat it..

"Ok now go to sleep again ok baby" Jin said laying tae on the bed.

"But hyungie I'm not feeling sleepy.. And also I'm feeling sticky I want to take shower... "

Jin think about it that when tae go to washroom he will feel the stitches on his down part because of the surgery..

"Ok tae go and get freshen up then we need to talk " Namjoon come out of no where because he was gone for meeting..

Tae smile at his hyung and went to take shower..

Exactly things happened like Jin thought..

When tae go to bathroom he come out with question mark on his face..