1️⃣5️⃣💕

There was only dim light in the room and still they can see each other's face still mask is on Jungkook's face but he got shocked when tae recognize him even without removing his mask ..

"J-jungkook .." the words slip from tae's mouth when jungkook was holding his waist their breaths are fanning on each other's face and their chests are going up and down..

They were smiling at each other jungkook is smiling because finally after 6 months he of hell now he can see his love of life this close.. tae was smiling unconsciously because he was also missing Jungkook his kookie his koo ... but his expressions change when he reality hit him... he think that what he is doing he can't forgive him.. he thought that he will give hard time to his kookie .. he wants jungkook to convince him and pursued him so he will no take it easy this time..

tae push jungkook with little force.. with angry expression.. jungkook again got shocked because of the push..

"t-tae... (he said and take off his mask... and god he was looking so fucking hot in that all black suit which is glued to his perfect body and his biceps are clearly visible in that suit tae was drooling on his husband but he controlled his Harmons for now).."

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook how dare you to touch me.."

"look tae I come here after so many efforts to find you please let me beg for forgiveness please .. let me clean every conversation that you left that day..''

"I don't want to listen anything Mr. Jeon I just want you to stay away from me and that's it .."

After saying this tae start to leave the room but jungkook didn't let him to that he hold his hand from behind firmly and tae stopped immediately..   

"tae please love... yes I do the mistake but.. but everyone have right to have second chance.." Jungkook said kneeled down to the floor hanging his head low and still holding tae's soft hands in his..

he look up at tae with teary eyes and tae swear he don't have heart to deny his request he loves his kookie so much that he can't be this cruel to him even knowing the truth.. he nodded little to tell jungkook for  continue..

"thank you .. thank you tae.." jungkook got up and smiling little...

"tae first I want  to say sorry .. I know its very late to for sorry but believe me I wanted to come to you I came to the hospital that time when you were unconscious but I don't have confidence to meet your eyes because I literally do sin by killing our innocent baby who was not even month old.. Also I do this because of my dad and its my fault also that I didn't try to find the truth about our sister and brother's past .. And tae don't think that I don't love you .. my love is not fake tae... every second I was with you I loved you with my whole heart and that's not a lie.. give me one more chance please I want to give you all happiness you deserve please.. I'm regretting all my did and I promise I-I wi-will not do this a-again P-please tae... " Jungkook was sobbing mess by now and Tae's tears are also flowing Jungkook's knees give up and he again knelt down and now tae was also kneeling.... crying silently.. when jungkook didn't get any answer he really brock down that tae will not forgive him..

"please tae.. forgive me please I want to be with  you... you don't know that how I survive without you in this 6 months .. my nights are just spend in dark and alone.. no one was there to hug me .. no one was there to comfort me.. no one was there to wipe my tears.. I want you back tae please give me only one chance please.." jungkook's words are not coming too clear but his emotions are overflooded this time tae was cursing himself for making Jungkook cry..

Tae bend down and take that poor crying bunny in his arms and creasing his back in soothing manner..

"I-I forgive you koo... please don't  cry .. koo.. I know that its not your fault but still I'm missing our baby .. I was in the trauma .. now .. now stop crying I forgive you love look at me "