3⃣💚

Tae and jungkook got freshen up and then both of them making breakfast for them with so much flirting and kisses..

Jungkook is really good with cooking.. Tae is stunned the way jungkook flip the omelet in one go and the way he cut vaggies and fruits with his vainy hands which are exposed because he was wearing short sleeve tshirt... His tattoed hand looking so sexy and hot that tae just drool over it..

When jungkook notice his boyfriend is drooling over him he smirk feeling proud..

"Stop drooling baby... And dont eat me with your eyes when you can eat me real" Jungkook said resting his one palm on the counter looking at tae with smirk..

Now tae realize he was drooling over his boyfriend he got all shy ..

"A.. A... I forgot my phone in room.. " Tae was about to leave but jungkook held his hand and pull him close.. Tae's back glued on jungkook's chest...

"Baby.... You know I'm all yours so why are you shy.. " Jungkook said in tae's ear ghosting it... Which send shivers in tae's spine..

"J-jungkook "

Jungkook didn't let him speak and start to give butterfly kisses on tae's nape and crook.. Giving little licks.. Tae is about to moan but he gasp instead when jungkook turn him quickly and held his waist so tight that their whole body touching each other's...

Tae was looking down he is so shy... Jungkook put his finger on tae's chin and make him look at him.. He smile at his shy baby..

Tae was also looking into jungkook's eyes.. Then his gaze went to jungkook's lips and specially on his mole under lowerlip.. Tae stare there then again look at jungkook.. He wrapp his hands around jungkook's neck and pull him more close.

He close his eyes and softly kiss on his mole.. He want to do it when he wake up but he was so shy.. Tae back away after giving little lick on his mole..

"You like it baby" Jungkook asked while caressing tae's waist softly..

Tae take his one hand and caresses his mole and lowerlip with his thumb sensually looking at it also biting hi own lip.. And then look at jungkook nodded with lust and love in his eyes..

Jungkook also bite his lips at his baby's cherry lips.. He lean down and kiss his baby softly.. They are moving their lips slowly and sensually.. Jungkook move his tongue over tae's lips and tae gladly open his mouth.. They are moving their tongue in sync... Jungkook lift tae by his thighs and make him sit on the counter and he get between his legs.. (Every drama scene 😏)

Jungkook lift tae's shirt little and start to caressing tae's sides softly.. Tae is no different he also want to feel his boyfriend.. Tae take apron's belt and open it... Jungkook let him do that then tae removed his apron then he held the hem of jungkook's tshirt and try to remove it jungkook help him to remove.. Now jungkook is half naked.. Jungkook is also opening tae's thin shirt and on the last button he stopped and look at tae for permission.. Tae nodded and jungkook opent it and the shirt slip down from tae's shoulder.. In that position tae was looking so hot .. His hooded eyes.. Disheveled hairs.. Swolen lips.. Jungkook was so stunned by his beauty.. Tae again latch his lips on jungkook's and completely eating his lips... Jungkook get more close to tae and their private parts touching each other's..

Tae moaned when he feel so turn on.. Jungkook bite his lips and leave it with loud smooch..

Then he go down and start to lick and bite tae's neck.. Tae was moaning slowly..
But he moaned loud when jungkook suck and bite on his sweet spot.. Jungkook smile that he find his spot.. He start to lick there and bite there..