2️⃣3️⃣❣

Tae and Jungkook were sleeping and Jungkook is the one who wake up and he smile at his beautiful husband's sleepy face and he kissed his pouty lips and then went to freshen up..

After while tae also wake up and stretch himself and then went to bath.. he come out and dry his wet hair.. then he went to kitchen and saw his handsome husband is cooking with humming song.. he smiled and hugged him from behind..

"good morning koo..." he said in his chirped voice..

Jungkook smile and wish him back.. tae kissed his cheek from behind and then stand beside him.. looking at his skillful hands which are cutting veggies..

Jungkook take out eggs and crack them.. he put the pan and pour the mixture on the pan..

but tae make face and he feel to throw up he gag to times and then run to the bathroom.. 

"tae what happened.. " Jungkook quickly off the stove and run behind tae..

Tae was throwing up so bad. Jungkook go behind him and caress his back.. 

tae was done and Jungkook give him mouth freshener and tae clean his mouth and face.. he was feeling exhausted..

"are you ok love??" Jungkook asked tae nodded.. Jungkook take him to the bed and make him sit...he sit beside him..

"Koo I throw up last night too.. and I was feeling dizzy when we went to Jeon mansion.. "

"then why didn't you told me huh?" Jungkook said..

"umm.. Koo.. I think.." Tae look at him with nervous expression..

"you think what tae?"

"I think I'm pregnant.." tae said looking down.. and Jungkook wide his eyes ..

"w-what??" 

"ah.. I'm not sure koo... I have to take test.." Tae said.. and Jungkook is Hella nervous.. but he nodded..

Tae went to bathroom and take out a test kit.. his hands are trembling he take test and sit on the counter.. when the stick shows 2 red lines Tae get shocked and his eyes leaving tears.. he slowly open the door and come out with his head low..

Jungkook's legs are also jelly but he get up from the bed and walk closer to tae..

"w-what's the result??" Jungkook asked.. tae look up at him and Jungkook wide his eyes when he saw tae was crying..

"its its ok baby.. its ok. .hmmm don-"

"I'm pregnant Koo.." tae said with big smile and show the stick to Jungkook..

Jungkook was still processing..

"w-what ??"" tae nodded his head fast with smile..

"y-you are pregnant.." Jungkook asked with shocked expression and now tae get nervous..

"you are not happy koo.." and that question bring Jungkook back..

"what no no tae I'm so so so much happy.." Jungkook say and lift tae and start swing him with giggles.. Tae was also giggling..

"I'M SO HAPPY I'M GONNA BE A FATHER YOU ARE GONNA BE MOTHER .. TAE .. I'M SO HAPPY.." 

"KOOK.. PUT ME DOWN MY HEAD IS SPINNING." 

"oh sorry.." Jungkook put tae down on his foot.. and kissed his forehead..

Jungkook cupped tae's cheeks and say.." thank you so much tae for giving me this happiness.." 

"koo.. its not only your its my happiness too.."

"I love you  tae.."

"I love you too.." 

they joined their  lips and kissed each other lovingly..

then they brock the kiss and joined their forehead and then smile at each other and then tae kissed Jungkook's forehead and both hugged each other tightly..

"Now I'm gonna spoil you two so much.."

Tae giggle and then they call Mr. and Mrs. Jeon .. Mrs. Jeon strictly said that both of them have to live in Jeon mansion from now on and both get agreed..

Then they called Jimin and Namjoon hyung telling them about the good news..

they went to check up and transferred to Jeon mansion..

Now Jungkook and Mr. Jeon's relationship is good and they are working together..

Mrs. Jeon take care of tae so much..

they enjoyed this nine months journey to gather and then tae give birth to baby boy.

after 7 years now the boy is going to kindergarten and he is looking exactly like tae.. 

then they have another baby boy who looks exactly like Jungkook..    

(Jeon Jeonguk)

(Jeon Jeonguk)

(Jeon Taemin )

(Jeon Taemin )

They are soooooooooooo cute..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

okay guys..

this is story's end..

I hope you enjoyed..

I'm sorry if I bored you..