1⃣3⃣🧡

It's a beautiful morning and birds chirping voices are coming from the balcony.. Tae was sleeping soundly but he wake up rubbing his eyes and stretch his arms smile crept on his lips.. He don't know why today he is feeling so good and fresh.. He was wearing thin soft blue shirt and same pj.. He was looking all cuddly.. He get up from the bed and open his balcony door and take a view of beautiful morning.. He stand there for sometime and then went to do his morning routine...

Tae always punctual for his work and also even on Sundays he never wake up late.. He is a morning person...

Today he have to go to the venue of the even because tomorrow night is event..

He got out of the bathroom and choose his outfit.. Tae always prefer to look simple because he is comfortable in it.. So he took cloths from the bed and wear. This 👇

(Just ignore the cap)

He was standing in front of the mirror.. In this days tae only see in the mirror for checking it's perfect or not.. Either he don't look at the mirror like before.. For minutes and minutes.. That time someone was there to complement him so he always look in the mirror after getting ready like hundred times that he is looking 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 or not.. But now just for checking because he dont get ready for anyone..

He was drying his hair and when his hairs fully dried he put drier on the place.. He wear his watch and set his hair with his hand... He took lip balm and apply it on lips..

"Tae.. Why you look more beautiful even you didn't do any makeup.. Actually you don't need it" Tae wide his eyes when he hear the voice.. It's jungkook..

"J-jung-"

"Shhhhhhhh" Jungkook was backhugging him and shush him..
"Let admire my love.. " Jungkook said and look at tae through mirror and smiling.. He turn tae to face him.. Holding him by his waist... Tae was still processing and enjoying at the same time.. He is missing jungkook.. Jungkook tug one of strand of tae's hair behind his ear and cup his face by one hand..

He kiss on tae's forehead and tae close his eyes.. In bliss.. But when he open his eyes.. There is no one..

He shook his head realizing that it's just his imagination.. It happens when he miss jungkook so much.. Sometimes jungkook come to his bed and hold him.. Sometime jungkook kiss him on his cheek.. Sometimes jungkook come in his wet dreams and that time so difficult for tae to control himself to not to cry..

How cruel it is right?

When you need the person you love the most and want to forget everything and forgive them.. But at the same time you want them to say sorry to you.. Convince you that it will not happen again.. To pursued you.. But they take too much time to ask for forgiveness.. And that hurts our ego of love.. And you feel that you have to do that..

A lone tear flow from tae's one eye and he quickly wipe it because he don't want to be emotional this time..

He come out of the room with his laptop bag and went downstairs to have his breakfast which is his favorite because his lovely jin hyung made that..

he was smiling and feeling good after so long time after doing so much hard work he finally get big project and he want to give his best to this project so he will try his best to satisfy the host of the party...

when jin notice that his little cute fluff ball is all smiley he also smile ..

"Good morning bear.... you are looking so happy huh.. what's the reason hmm?" jin asked while stirring tea in pot..

"Good morning hyung and I'm happy because I'm gonna lead the project from now on so that's why I'm happy.." he said and sit on his seat on dining table ..

"Good morning tae bear .." namjoon come out of his room all covered in suit .. looking extra handsome today and tae and jin look at him with wide mouth..

"good morning hyung .. "tae said and look at him and then he look at Jin who is still drooling over his husband and tae just chuckle at his condition he quickly avert his gaze from the couple and start to eat his breakfast quietly .. 

"good morning baby..."namjoon said to jin very lovingly and hug him from behind.. and kiss his cheek. Jin wide his eyes and try to remove namjoon from himself but Namjoon's grip is so strong ..

"joonie.. what are you doing... Tae is here ... leave me.."

"so what ? he is not kid he also know about romance " Joon said in whisper which make Jin shiver he don't want to loose his control at least not now  .

"no no Joonie hyung please continue because I'm going to work and jin hyungie you don't have to get shy from me because I saw you two eating each other's face last night so.."

"YOU BRAT" Jin and namjoon said together tae giggle loud and ran out of the house..

Namjoon and Jin smile sweetly at their baby..

"our baby smile after so much time right Joonie" 

"hmm.. I'm so happy for him"

"hmm.. ok now leave me and let me complete my work "

"why let me love you baby because now no one is in the house"

Namjoon said and stat kiss Jin on his whole face and they enjoy their breakfast with little romance..    

Tae reach to the venue there is so many workers are gathered and they are waiting for tae..

"hello everyone .."

"hello sir"

 they greet each other.. and start their work..

all the lights and music set up is done by the workers now they are working on decorations ..

"ok so I decided the theme and show them they liked it so its a purple and black theme.. I know it's little weird but you will after all done .. okay so I have a picture of the demo you can see it.."

tae show them different types of decorations and then his own sketch.. they nodded and start to work..

 they nodded and start to work

(just imagine like this.. or you can imagine by your own creative mind)

"hello Mr. Kim I'm here to inform you something"

miss Hana come with his laptop in her hand smiling at tae..

"hello miss Hana.." tae greet her back..

"umm Mr. Kim you can see there is huge wall .. the wall have to clean because there will be poster at night because as you know that the party is about inauguration so there will be a poster of the face of the company.. okay.. so you just have to decorate the lines around the wall like it will looks like a frame":

"hmm okay I'll do that just tell me the measurements.."

all done and tae was also invited so Hana told him to get ready in good dress as dress code is white and black so he nodded and went to his home to get ready and all workers are setting up everything in a good way..

what will happen in this party let's see...