Chapter 16

LUBANZI

Chapter 16

𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐙𝐈𝐖𝐄

When they talk about lazy Saturday they are talking about today. I just feel so lazy and I'm currently in my pyjamas watching TV while eating a cereal. Ambesiwe is with Liyema since last night and Kaya is in her room.

My phone rings from the table and I pick it up. It's Liyema.

"Hello."

"Hey,Afe. Uhm…promise me you won't get mad."

"What are you taking about?" I'm confused, really.

"Something happened to Amber. We are at—" I stand up.

"What happened to my sister Liyema?" My heart is heating rapidly.

"Can you just come?"

"Yeah where are you?" I look around for my car keys.

"That's what I was trying to tell you. We are at Lubanzi's penthouse."

"I'm coming." I pick up my car keys from the kitchen counter and wear my sandals. I don't have time to change.

I knock on Kaya's room.

"Kaya I'm heading out. I'll see you later."

"Sure." She yells back. I head to the garage and take my car out and drive to Lubanzi's penthouse. It's good that he's out of the country because I don't want to see him.

About an hour later I pull up at Lubanzi's penthouse. The guard opens the gate for me and I drive in. I quickly get out of my car and runs inside. I open the door and get in.

There's no one at the lounge. I walk to the kitchen and there's no one. As I'm about to turn around and head upstairs. I hear footsteps.

"Liyema?" I call out but the person who shows up is not Liyema. It's his brother instead.

He's shirtless and wearing only his sweatpants. He has few tattoos on his chest at the right-hand side. His moustache seems to have grown a little bit as if I haven't seen him in a lot of time but it's actually a week.

In few words he's looking hot and I've forgotten that I'm angry at him. Gosh,I sound like a crazy girlfriend the only difference is that I'm not his girlfriend. Hell, I'm not even his friend.

"Uhm…what are you doing here?" I ask him. He smiles and drink the liquor in his hands.

"I live here." Why does his voice seem to have grown deeper and more sexier.

"I mean you were in London and now you're here."

"You're so cute when you look confused."

"Really?" I walk closer to him smiling. When I finally reach him I kick his balls. He places the drink on the counter and groans as he bend down in pain.

"What the hell?"

"That's for leaving without telling me, assholé." I walk to the door.

"Feziwe wait. Please…" He runs after me and I stop at my tracks.

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry for leaving without telling you. I didn't think it was going to be an issue until I started missing you." He's looking straight into my eyes and I can't seem to shift my gaze. He sighs and hold my hands.

"This is not easy for me but I believe I don't need a pen and paper to tell you how I feel Afeziwe. You're the craziest and weirdest girl I've ever met but whenever I think of you, I'm always smiling and I didn't want to admit it but I think I'm falling for you." I grin and wraps my arms around him. He feels so warm but like my safe haven.

"I'm not falling in love with you but I'm already in love with you assholé." He chuckles.

"You can let go of me now."

"Only if you promise to not leave me again."

"I promise to not leave you again, Afeziwe Jali." I let go of him and grins.

"That's more like it. You look yummy by the way." I tell him. I mean he's really looking hot. He's getting my panties damp.

"Wanna check out my room?" I laugh at him and hooks my arm with his and drag the both of us upstairs.

"Which one is your room?" I ask him but he instead picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist and start kissing me. No,not kissing me but claiming my lips. It's such a deep kiss that I don't even realise when he placed me on his bed.

I just feel his hands taking off my small pyjama short and pulling off my panty. His finger start playing with my punàni as he thrust his finger inside. His mouth is biting on my neck and all I could do is wrap my hands around his neck.

His finger thrust in me with so much force yet pleasuring. His other hand mold my breast like he's molding flour.

I let go off his neck and start taking off his pants. He's not wearing anything inside. I start playing with his manhood as I rub my fingers on it. I start giving him a hand job. He groans and go back to claiming my lips.

I reach my climax with his fingers inside of me.

"Fúck!" He start to position himself slowly into me.

His thrust are slow and deep. I've wrapped my hands around his shoulders and my nails are digging into his back but I don't care. His mouth is busy covering my moans.

His pace start to increase and he start thrusting in more harder and faster. He start groaning into my mouth.

I scream out his name as I reach my climax and he reaches his after me but we don't stop making love.

We've done all the positions,well not all the positions but all those we can remember and I'm so worn out laying on top of him.

"That was amazing." He says.

"I know. You had sex with me so it was bound to be amazing. I'm definitely sure you saw stars."

"I definitely did." He kisses my forehead and all I could think of is if only this moment could last forever.