Chapter 46

LUBANZI

Chapter 46

𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐙𝐈𝐖𝐄

"Hlelo what's going on?" Her mother asked. Everyone was shocked at her actions. Instead of answering us,Hlelo ran inside the house. I picked up the phone and saw a picture of Richard laying in his own pool of blood. Who send this?

"What happened? What made Hlelo react like that?" Mrs Dalindyebo asked.

"Uhm…it's nothing you have to worry yourself about. Lubanzi and Liyema can we speak in private? Ma can continue cutting the cake with Sere. We are coming back." Banzi and Liyema followed me to the living room. Hlelo was sitting down still spooked.

"I think someone's blackmailing us." I told them.

"Us? They are blackmailing me sis. I thought all the proof was deleted." Hlelo said.

"What are you taking about?" Banzi was confused so I showed him the phone.

"You're not the only one who knows how Richard Radebe was brutally múrdered." Banzi read and passed the phone to Liyema.

"Who could have been there that day?" He asked. I really don't know. I haven't seen anyone except the four of us.

"We need to get to the bottom of this." Liyema said.

"Fez,can you take the kids to your sister after they've cut the cake?  I need to find out who send this." I nodded.

"Sure. Hlelo, let's go and I'll give you water." I grabbed her hand and we went to the kitchen. I poured her some water in a glass and gave it to her.

"Fez, this happened five years ago. How can it come back to haunt me?"

"I'm sorry but trust your brothers, okay?" She nodded.

"Can I make a phone call with your phone?" I took out my phone and gave it to her.

She dialled someone's phone and that person answered. I couldn't help but listen in.

"Syl here,eita."(Hi) Her boyfriend. They've been dating for years now and I'm the only one who knows. Hlelo was able to hide him because she finally went back to school and they would meet there.

"Syl someone's blackmailing me." She broke down on the phone.

"Princess? Who the hell is blackmailing you?" He sounded angry.

"I don't know. He send me a picture of Richard's dead body."

"Calm down. Send me the number so that I could find out who's the person behind this."

"I will send it. My brothers has the phone."

"Don't cry,yezwa? I'm a phone call away and if you need me I'll come there."

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too, princess. Now wipe those tears off your pretty face." Hlelo hanged up and gave me the phone.

"Thanks."

"It's not a bother. Syl loves you. Maybe it's time to introduce him."

"After all this blackmailing thing end then I will. Wish me luck."

"Good luck. Now let's go eat the cake." We both stood up and went to the garden.

Birthday girl was busy running around with some of her friends while Ntsiko was sitting down and eating his cake. I cut two pieces of cake for me and Hlelo and we sat down.

Finally the party was over and it was time to head to Ambe's mansion. A lot of things changed in five years.

"Say bye to your grandparents." They were sitting inside the car.

"Bye makhulu! Bye tamkhulu!" Their grandparents waved back and I also bid them goodbye and got in the car. Banzi wasn't with us.

We drove to Ambe's mansion and since I'm her twin sister,the guards at the gate opened for me without any hassle.

Ambe was standing at the door holding Karabo's small hand. Sere was already asleep and I picked her up and held Ntsiko's hand.

"Family! What a suprise?" Amber said and gave us all hugs. I kissed Karabo's cheek. Her son is only two years old and he's the adorable baby I've met. No wonder he's a model.

"Birthday girl,wake up." She tickled Sere until she woke up laughing.

"You're going to put her to sleep." I told her.

"Happy birthday my angel. I would have carried you but I can't." Well she's pregnant and her bump is so big. She's due anytime.

"Aren't you going to invite us in?" I tried to put down Sere so she can walk herself but today is one of those days when she gets clingy.

"Come in." We all walked inside. The mansion is just so huge. If you told me five years ago that Ambe would end up in a mansion,I would believe you. She's also married to her childhood best friend. The guy used to make Ambe and I fight because he used to spend a lot of time with Ambe than I did but when they reached high school, he relocated. I don't know how they found each other but this is love.

"What would you like to have?" We sat at the lounge.

"Coke!" Sere shouted.

"No coke." I scolded her.

"Ma!" Amber called out to her helper. The woman came out of the kitchen.

"I hope I'm not tiring you but can you please get everyone some juice?"

"Yes ma'am." She went back to the kitchen.

"I've been lazy the whole day. I've wanted to visit you." She said.

"You wouldn't have met us. We were at the Dalindyebo's mansion for Sere's party."

"I can see from the necklace. Who gave it to her?"

"Uncle Liyema did. He's the best." Sere said.

"I also bought you a present Sere. I was going to send it tomorrow."

"Really MommyTwo?" Amber nodded and smiled.

"I can open it now."

"Go to Karabo's room upstairs inside his closest. Kaybee,go and show Sere and Ntsiko their presents okay?" Karabo grinned and nodded. He's not a talker but he's so naughty.

The kids went upstairs.

"Where's mom?" Our mother stays with Amber but she lives in a cottage at the back. She refused to stay inside the mansion.

"At the back."

"Let me meet her. Don't give birth at my absence." I stood up.

"What do you take me for?"

"Do you remember last time when you were in labour?" She just laughed and i left her there and headed to the back.

When Ambe was pregnant with Karabo she went to labour but because she didn't know since her water hadn't broke she decided that she wanted to go to the beach. I wasn't there and so was her husband. Her water broke at the beach and she was so panicking. I had to end up leaving work early and went to fetch her because her husband was out of the country. I mean he's a pilot.

I reached mom's room. I opened the door and she was just sitting down on the bed staring at the TV,well more like it was staring at her.

"Molo Ma." (Hello Mom) She didn't reply as always.

I started talking to her about random things until I decided to finally stand up and leave.

I opened the door and I was about to walk out when—

"Afeziwe?" My mom called out and my heart beat so rapidly. I couldn't believe it.

I turned around and saw her staring at me.

"Mom?"