Chapter 36

LUBANZI

Chapter 36

𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐙𝐈𝐖𝐄

They say when the royals summon you, you obey not always though. In my case I just happen to be curious to meet the royals because I've never met them before.

"Are you ready?" Banzi asked. He was wearing a blue suit and I must say he looks handsome.

"Damn, you're looking yummy. If I haven't given birth two weeks ago,I would throw myself at you."

"I'm all yours." He winked.

"I'm going to get the kids." I went to the nursery. The babies already took a bath so I changed their clothes.

Last week Nthabiseng's sister brought Ntsiko back at the Dalindyebo's mansion then Banzi went to fetch him. I must say taking care of two babies is not a child's play but Ntsiko is so behaving. He's cute and he smiles a lot. He's peaceful, everything Serenity is not. This girl is always screaming her tiny lungs out.

"Let's go." Banzi walked inside the nursery. He picked his daughter and I picked my son and their bags.

We went to the car and put them both on their respectful car seats before Banzi started driving.

You remember the suprise he had for me? It was a brand new car. Like really? I screamed though because nobody ever bought me a car. I even can't wait to drive it around plus it's a Mercedes Benz. I told him,that I didn't want him to be in a lot of debts but he assured me he's still okay financially plus he sold the penthouse. I guess the club brings him more money that I thought.

We finally reached this huge house or was it a palace? The guards wouldn't let us in so I called doctor Anokosha and he came within a blink of an eye.

"Hey,the Dalindyebos. Welcome to the palace. Dinner was supposed to be at my house until my dad summoned me here. So I decided to let you tag along. Just know that it's a whole family, cousins and cousins. Children running around. It's a mess." I laughed at the doctor's silliness.

"Don't you have children? You seem to not like them." I asked him.

"I have children,two boys who are also twins. They are two years old."

"I can't wait to meet them."

"That's if you meet them. They are always running around. Anyway drive in, I'll follow after you." Banzi drove in.

"This doctor of yours is a clown." Banzi commented.

"Babe, he's a prince. We are at his palace. Let's behave."

"Fine." We both got out and took the babies. I took Serenity who was already sleeping.

"Let's go in." Lindelani said.

"Uhm before we go in,is there a room where I can put my baby to sleep?"

"Yeah sure. There's a big nursery with different babies in. They are looked after their nannies." We were both following him in.

The infrastructure of this place was amazing. It indeed looked like a palace with many rooms and passages. We could hear laughter as we neared.

"Who designed this palace?" I asked Lindelani.

"My mom."

"Really? Wow, she's good at her stuff. I would like to meet her."

"You have to die first."

"What?" I'm confused.

"She's dead." He said it with a smile as if he wasn't talking about death.

"Oh I'm sorry."