Chapter 41

LUBANZI

Chapter 41

𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐈

I've found the address and everything. I was on my way with Liyema at the passenger seat.

"Bro, what did this guy do?" I didn't tell him anything. My brother always support everything I do and I don't know how to tell him this.

"I'll tell you." I finally parked a few houses away.

"Here's the issue. This guy sexually assaulted Hlelo."

"The fúck!" Liyema opened the car's door and got out. He walked to Richard's house. I took out my gun and tugged it in at the back before I caught up with him.

Liyema was livid. He was seeing red. We got inside the house but there was already someone who was holding a gun and also sneaking in.

"Who are you?" I asked the girl with the mask of a joker on.

"What are you doing here?" I know that voice.

"Hlelo?" She took off her mask. She looks different? When did she dye her hair black?

She was wearing a black short and a black crop top with a black leather jacket and black Air Force. This is not my little sister,she loves colours.

"What are you doing here with a gun?" Liyema was more shocked than I was.

"I need to eliminate a thorn and don't you dare stop me." She was about to put back the mask when the ‘most wanted’ man showed up.

"What are you all doing here? I'm calling the—"

"You're calling no one bítch. Now sit down." Hlelo said and threw her mask away and walked to him with the gun.

I looked at Liyema and he also looked at me. We were both shocked because this is not our little sister.

"We will deal with this later. Grab the mask." Liyema grabbed the mask.

"I'm sorry but who are you? What do you want? I'll give you money." He was scared. Hlelo chuckled bitterly.

"So now you don't know? But when you were on top of me you didn't care about that."

"What are you taking about?"

"You sexually assaulted me,you prick!" She shouted at him.

"I'm sorry." His arms were raised in surrender.

"You're sorry?" Hlelo wiped her tears.

"My name is Hlelolwenkosi Dalindyebo,say hi to your ancestors for me." She shot him not one but multiple times until I actually pulled her away. She was crying hysterically and the prick was lying on the floor in his own pool of blood. Luckily the gun had a silencer,I don't even know how.

"What happened?" Someone came in running and it's Afeziwe.

"What are you doing here?"

"One of Hlelo's friends asked me to come here. Hlelo are you okay?" She knelt down to Hlelo's level. She was kneeling on the floor crying.

"Fúck! We need to leave now." Liyema said and I agreed with him.

"You're right."

"No! We need to call the police." Fez disagreed.

"Police? My little sister is not going to jail Afeziwe." She sighed.

"I can't believe I'm covering a crime. Help me with Hlelo and Liyema please check if there's no CCTV footage or any eyewitnesses." I helped her get Hlelo up.

I picked her up bridal style and took her to Afeziwe's car.

"Take her away from here. I'll need to clean everything up. I'll see you at home." I kissed her before hugging her.

"Be safe and I love you." She said.

"I love you too." She got inside the car and started driving. I walked in.

"I found some pair of gloves." Liyema threw a box at me and I caught it. I took out the gloves and wore them. I stared at the corpse.

"What did you do to my little sister?"

𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐙𝐈𝐖𝐄

I picked my babies on the way and I was now on the way home. I called my little sister Kaya.

"Sere's mom."

"Baby? How are you?"

"I'm okay. Just studying even on a weekend. Matric is showing me flames."

"You'll reach your goal of becoming a psychologist. Listen can I pick you up?"

"This late at night?"

"It's only seven nje."

"Why are you picking me up anyway? You have a husband moss."

"Kaya don't annoy me. Something happened to Hlelo and I need you to be a friend to her." I stared at Hlelo who looked like her mind wasn't even here.

"That spoilt brat? Whatever happened to her she deserves it." What?

"Kaya be nice. I thought you were getting along."

"She asked Senzo to dump me because I'm a small fish at a high school while there are bigger fishes at varsity."

"Whatever. What happened to her is very extreme Kaya. Now I need you to be my sweet little sister and pack an overnight back because I'm five minutes away from where you are."

"I hope it's worth my free time and education. Besides, it's gonna cost you."

"Fine." I hanged up.

I was packed outside the gate waiting for Kaya. She came out of the house and locked it. Clearly Amber is not home.

She locked the gate as well and got in at the back.

"My poor babies. Where are they going this late at night?"

"We went to see mom."

"Oh." The ride was silent after that.

When we reached my house,Kaya picked up Ntsiko and i took Serenity and Hlelo just followed us.

I opened the guest room for her and she walked in and I closed the door. I went to put my babies to sleep.

"So what happened to Hlelo?" She was shaking a bottle for Ntsiko.

"She was sexually assaulted."

"What? I didn't mean the things I said over the phone. Did she hear me?"

"I don't think so. I need you to be there for her Kaya. She's been through a lot. Put your differences aside."

"Definitely. I'm happy to help. Maybe she'll be my first patient as a psychologist."

"Kaya don't make the poor kid an experiment."

"Sis, what do you take me for?" She rolled her eyes. I shook my head. Kaya is a headache nowadays. I preferred her when she was mute.