2.

He definitely did. I was fucked. He paired me up with the strongest guy in the unit, Micheal Thera. The guy who hated my guts the most. Uugh. I won 3 rounds but also lost 3, my head was starting to hurt from how violent he was with me.

"Come on Y/N! You always have so much to say! Suddenly all bark no bite?"

He was getting on my nerves, but I needed to be careful so I can take him down flawlessly.

Some pairs already finished their sparing, now their attention was brought to the ones left. The superiors watching our every move.

"You talk too much." My voice went an octave lower, even I got surprised. He charged at me trying to grab me by my waist. I quickly squatted down, prepping myself on my hands and kicking his legs with mine. He fell down with a thud, my legs wrapped around his flipping him on his stomach. He tried to lift himself up before kicking me, I laid on his back with my whole weight as my legs held his kicks at bay. I began bending his leg, making it slowly turn in an unnatural position. He screamed in pain as I was nearly breaking it.

"Enough!"

The loud yell turned my attention, making me let go of the man under me. He swiftly pushed me off of him as I kept on looking towards the direction of the yell.

The skull mask. Ghost. After their introductions I remembered where I heard about him. It was him that everyone talked about on my special force training. They always laughed I had the potential to become the next "Ghost", I wondered if it would ever happen.

He didn't seem too happy that I had beaten the guy, or maybe I went too far? Not like I could tell anyway, his face was covered and his body language wasn't exactly easy to read. We both got up and walked towards the crowd, the LT reached out his hand in order to stop me.

"What was this all about?" His voice send shivers down my spine. He was the one who paired us up, why was he upset at me. I won.

"I am sorry, Sir." 

No, I am not. However I do not plan to get in trouble now.

"10 rounds around the grounds after the training is done. For every next fuck up add 2 laps each."

How was that fair?! Just because I hurt the guy a little? But when he was hurting me it was fine?! I wanted to scream.

"Yes, Sir!"

He finally put his hand away and looked away from me.

"Dismissed."

I walked to the crowd, noticing Sarah has finally finished her spar as well. I walked over to her, my previous partner snorting as he saw me getting in trouble.

"Not so tough after all? Huh, Y/N?"

I wanted to scratch out his eyes with my nails, the thought of his agonizing screams making me smirk. I murmured to myself.

"Debil, if not for Ghost ryczał byś ze złamaną nogą." - (Moron, if not for Ghost you would be crying with a broken leg.)

"They never learn. Even after you kicked his ass, he thinks he is a hot shit."

She looked at the guys a little disgusted, I understood. Most guys in our unit were scums, I couldn't understand why they were even in the army.

"No point in bothering, there never was. Hey at least we have each other."

I nudged her with my elbow and smiled. I noticed everyone had finished their training, we all stood in a line, the task force standing in front of us.

"Tomorrow we will continue the special forces check, you will all fight against us, so I strongly advise to prepare yourselves." It was sergeant Soap speaking. I could tell that everyone turned stiff, I don't think anyone wanted to fight against the task force, I guess they must be looking for people with potential.