26.

WARNING: NSFW, please be advised.
I hope you guys will enjoy this one ;D

---

König was rock hard.

I looked away as fast as possible and started pulling out the letter I wrote to Sarah. He took it from my hands and placed it on his desk, finally being able to turn around, as if hiding from me. This didn't stop me or rather it didn't stop my mind from forming all kinds of nasty images in my head.

"I will make sure she gets it, no worries Schatz."

I could feel my heart squeezing at his words, his voice send some electricity through my body, the way I could tell how bothered he was with my presence not making it any easier to control. I almost forgot to thank him as I focused on everything I couldn't see.

"Thank you... König is there anything that I could help you with?"

I saw him twitch upon hearing his name, he was obviously thinking of the same thing as me. His back still facing me as he leaned further into his desk.

"A favor?"

"You already did so much for me, it's only right for me to pay you back in some way."

He moved his head from side to side slowly, a chuckle left his lips. His hands slid off the desk top as he stood up straight, my eyes focused on the way his back moved, the muscles making his shirt tightly wrap around him.

"Schatz..."

My breath got heavier as he spoke, I could hear the longing in his voice.

"You should go."

I froze. Did König... reject me? What? But... why? Was I wrong about him? It felt like his words physically hurt me.

"I... why?"

My voice turned so soft I could barely tell I was speaking, I didn't want to push him but at the same time I knew we both wanted to go further. He didn't even look my way and I was not leaving like this.

"Mein Liebe, if you stay here any longer I promise I might not control myself."

I walked closer to him carefully, trying not to make any noise with my steps and when I was close enough I wrapped my arms around him. Pressing my body against his, making him freeze in the spot, his muscles became stiff and I could feel him holding his breath.

"I don't want to be alone."

I pressed my chest further to his back, looking for words that could convince him.

"Y/n."

"I can handle you."

I whispered with confidence.

That's when he snapped, grabbing my hands away, pulling me in front of him and pressing me against the desk. He quickly bend down and grabbed me by my legs, lifting me up on top of it, not giving me any time to react.

"K-König!"

He moved his mask up slightly and pressed his lips against mine, his hands already starting to tug on my shirt, only proving how desperate he is. He parted our lips for a second to pull my shirt off of me.

"Slow down, König!"

"Too late for that, Häschen." - (Bunny)

His low growl send some kind of signal to my body, making me feel small and vulnerable, yet it felt good, like my body needed this. I wanted this. My face started to heat up at my own thoughts, he began kissing my collarbone, his hand sliding under my bra to play with my boobs.