6.

I arrived at the base after the long ride, I was offered a change of clothes earlier but decided to stick to the dress, knowing some of the injuries had already gotten stuck to it. Persha made sure I went to the infamary first, she acted like a mom. Seriously. What this woman wouldn't do, she always treated me like a kid that kept getting in trouble.

Pheraps I am exactly that.

A burden.

I let out a heavy breath, my legs carrying me with no place in mind. The heels clicked against the hard floor as I walked up the stairs.

My hair fluttered in the wind as I pushed the door open, finding myself at the rooftop I made my way over to the edge. Leaning on the small stone wall I focused on the night sky.

The quiet calmed down my mind, getting rid of the haunting dreams, the nightmares that seemed to follow me everywhere. The feeling of guilt that never went away.

I closed my eyes enjoying the moment of purity.

---

König wasn't able to sleep, he hasn't seen you on training today nor the day before. He was worried, but felt it would be improper to ask anyone what was going on with you. He got up from the bed, something nudging him towards the window, a gut feeling you could call it.

And there you were. Walking in a dress with someone next to you. What?

His worry only seemed to grow as he saw your state, he wanted to rush down and see what was going on. See who was wrapping their arms around you. His body kept him frozen to the spot, the thoughts of you plagued his mind, even when you were long gone from his view.

He had to admit, the moment he saw you fighting with Ghost when he first arrived, he took a liking to you. He was delighted when he saw you enter the cafeteria with only him around and felt as if God himself blessed him as he watched you in the gym. He couldn't help it, he just wanted to know more about you, to get closer to you.

That's why when he heard the click of your heels. He followed. Like a lost puppy looking for it's master.

He moved silently in contradiction to his big frame. He stopped in the doorway noticing you looking up at the sky.

His eyes inspecting every curve of your body that the exposing dress didn't cover, his mind wandering places he wished could turn real, he knows better then to let his emotions take front. He gathered all the courage he could find to speak.

"Shade?"

---

I opened my eyes and moving my head to look at the sudden voice, it was König.

"Ah..."

I needed to be on guard around him, but a part of me was slightly relieved that it was him. My paranoia from the mission however wasn't letting me enjoy his presence. Adding to it, it was the middle of the night and I am bearly wearing anything.

"Aren't you cold?"

König felt electricity go through his body when he noticed your tatoos, ones that he would never be able too see with your normall uniform on.

"I will be fine. Sir."

He felt his body stiffen at your words.

"Bitte Mause... call me König."

He cursed in his mind for saying this. But God, did he needed to hear you say his name again.

"That would be highly unprofesionall of me, Sir."

He walked a little closer, he wanted to grab your waist with his hands. He was only a man after all, sometimes even he had fantasies of sorts. The only difference being that he was too anxious to act on them, worried that you would push him away. You barely knew eachother, hell you didn't know him at all. But. No rush. He was going to change that. Step by step.