7.

They both looked at me even more concerned.

"Your uniform? And where is it now?"

König asked yet oblivious to my idiocy while Ghost pressed with his fingers where his temple would have been.

"I um... I left it with the Major."

"Of course you did."

Ghost shook his head, he sounded disappointed, like a tired dad.

"I will just go grab the spare keys from the main desk."

König looked between the two of us before speaking.

"When did you stop addressing the Lieutenant formally?"

I must have been too tired to even notice. Ghost took a step forward me.

"Y/N is off duty, she doesn't need to address me formally."

König stretched out his hand, blocking the other man from getting too close to me while he himself stepped closer. They eyed each other for a minute, before I decided that I am too tired too deal with this.

"I am going now. Have fun you two."

I started to walk away when König grabbed me by my hand and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"There is no one at the main desk, no point in going there. I will let you sleep in my quarters, Shatz."

God, damn his cuteness!

"Would that be okay? I don't want to invade."

"No. It wouldn't."

Ghosts voice was like an order, does he has to have a say in everything?!

"If you slept in the Colonels room, where would he sleep? There is a few spare rooms in the Private's building, you can use one of them."

Is he hearing himself? The 'spare' rooms are the ones we don't use for a reason! There is no heating in that section and the whole building was supposed to be under renovation months ago. I would have a better chances surviving a bear attack then sleeping there and not catching some deadly disease.

"Thank you. Lieutenant. But I think I will take up Colonels offer."

I was lifted off the ground so fast that not even König had the time to react. My stomach hurt as Ghost grabbed me by my sides and threw me over his shoulder.

"What is wrong with you?!"

"You need to act more professional."

"I am acting professional! Can't say that about you!"

"Shut up."

I whined in pain as he squeezed me more.

"You are hurting her. Ghost."

Königs voice was like a lightning bolt in a clear sky.

"She will be fine."

"No I am not! Let go!"

I could feel the temperature change making goosebumps appear on my skin. I raised my leg and tried to kick him.

"You think you have the right to push me around because you kissed me once?!

I watched as both König and Ghost stopped. Königs eyes looked weird. Why was he looking so sad?

"We did more then just kiss, Y/N. Unless you already forgot."

I want to disappear. Why does this have to happen with König here.

"He touched you?"

He sounded angry, he probably thought that me and Ghost were really close. None of us replied, Ghost continued walking away, leaving König with his thoughts.