15.

The feeling of déjà vu washed over me as König brought food from the cafeteria. The hospital wing was much better in our station, but the food here was definitely top tier.

"Thank you."

Königs eyes scrunched at my words, indicating he smiled. Ghost stared at the fork on the tray. This time however he reached out his hand and yanked it before I could grab it.

"Let me."

I nodded my head. Not only did the two of them get bolder day by day but they became very. . . docile with each other.

After I told them about Michael, the two of them started acting different towards one another. There was still some rough moments here and there but they didn't seem to mind their own presence anymore.

"Open."

Ghost hovered the fork in front of my mouth, waiting patiently. If anyone walked into the room right now they would think I am being held hostage. While in reality I have was being treated like a princess, I could honestly get used to this.

I took the food into my mouth, it really was much better then our usual.

"Is it good?"

"Yes, it's really good."

Ghost kept on feeding me and König left the room for a bit. They weren't the only ones to visit me but they were definitely here more often then anyone else.

I still had yet to see Persha and have everything explained to me. König wouldn't tell me anything more, not like he knew more anyway.

I looked over at Simon who was making sure the food would not fall of the fork. It honestly looked comical  especially with his balaclava. He wasn't wearing his usual uniform, instead he had his casual clothing on. Some black hoodie and jeans, his blond lashes flashed in contrast with the black paint still on his face.

"Come on."

I opened my mouth again, it was a little embarrassing, I couldn't lie. But it was sweet as well. Soap told me all about it, how Ghost kept by my side day and night ever since I came back and so did König. That he couldn't sleep for minute after I hadn't came back for so many days and when Price finally managed to put him to sleep with me in the hospital, I have woken up. It explained why he looked so tired when he came running into my room.

"Good girl."

I almost choked on my food, swallowing it and coughing a few times. I must have misheard it.

"What did you say?"

"Just that you are good at following orders."

Yeah I was the army's dog after all. I looked away as my mood fluttered down a little.

"Is that so."

Ghost must have took this personally as he said nothing more through out my meal.

It was quiet with Simon rubbing his thumb over my hand. König finally came back, the excitement in his voice was gone now.

"The doctors said you are good to go."

"Finally!"

They didn't act thrilled. However I was. I have been in the hospital far too often these days.

"Do I still need a check up or...?"

"The nurse will take out your PVC and then we can go."

I breathed out. I looked at both of them. The comfort they emitted, I didn't feel it the first time I met them. No. Back then they were intimidating, scary and cold.