35.

NOTE: I am not dead. Love ya<3 I will post the Christmas special in my one shot book, I am sorry I wasn't able to deliver on time. ;^;

---

Ghost eyed the bracelet hanging from my wrist as I kept gesticulating with my hands. I could feel his eyes trying to make the bracelet snap under the pressure he was creating.

But why?

I thought both of them were getting along already.

After the conversation moved to another person I felt a hand wrapping around my waist, gently tugging me along a different direction.

"Come with me."

The rough whisper tickled the skin on my neck, making my hairs stand up and soft goosebumps spread on my body.

"I also have something for you..."

His voice was rough, he sounded unsure on how to start with this.

He pulled out a box, a lot bigger then the one König handed me, this one was without a ribbon. I opened it to see a silver knife, the green handle had a snake carved into it, it's tail wrapped around all the way from top to bottom. The blade was untouched, not used even once, sharp enough to cut the skin with a smallest of grazes.

"As soon as I saw it I thought of you."

I looked at the knife sad. How could I be so selfish and not even think about getting them something?

"Do you not like it?"

I shook my head as my eyes watered.

"I love it..."

Ghost froze, not knowing how to react to my sudden show of emotions. He reached out his hand, placing it onto the sides of my face and rubbing his thumbs along the falling tears.

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because I didn't get you guys anything..."

I started crying harder and Ghost couldn't get the confusion and hurt off of his face. He has never seen me this emotional before.

Mad?

Sure.

But crying over a gift? That's a new one, even for me.

"Don't cry... Y/N... don't cry please..."

He tried his best to keep his voice a soothing tone.

"I'm not mad nor sad because of it, so don't be either."

"But... you both got me something... and I didn't even think of a single gift."

"You being here is enough. We didn't get you those because we wanted something in return."

As cliche and cheesy it sounded it was the truth, the gifts were to see you happy. Not for any other gain. However...

"But if you really feel bad about it..."

Ghost gripped my waist and leaned closer, his hot breath hitting my neck.

"Then there is something I wished Santa would bring me..."

"What is it...?"

I started to calm down, a shiver running down my spine as milion of different thoughts entered my head.

"Do you think Santa could grant me my selfish wish?"

His soothing tone and the caresses to my hair relaxed me further making me lean into his touch.

"That depends... I think only good people get their wishes granted..."

For once I played along.

"Oh I have been... a very, very... good boy."