14.

Hi quick message. I am currently in the hospital but I will try to get the episodes going. I don't have a way to check my spelling or stuff so please don't mind. Hope you enjoy this one I wrote it when I was still high! :D (Thank you for reaching 1k reads!!!!)

"König?"

"Yes?"

He continued to kiss your hand, slowly inching closer, soon finding himself sitting on your bed. He was always a little anxious around you, his anxiety making him doubt his own feelings and actions. But he knew he needed this right now, especially after the memory of how he found you.

You were gone for so many days and no one did anything about it. He knew he must take you away from here quickly. He didn't trust anyone here, he was sure now. He is the only one who can keep you safe.

"What are you doing?"

You sounded nervous, your terrified expresion from that damned place still vivid in his mind. That's why he stoped and let go of your hand, he needed to be a patient for just a little more.

"Sorry, does it bother you?"

He tried to move away but your hand still held onto his.

---

I shook my head a no, a small smile appearing on my lips. I felt safe with König, it was weird. I felt weird. I looked at our hands intertwined together. Maybe I really have something for hands. No. I deffinetly have some kind of kink for his hands.

"König, why do you care about me?"

It must have caught him by surprise as his eyes went wide, his fingers gripping my hand again. What will he say?

"You are... important, Mein maus."

"Important?"

Does he mean KorTac? Or... does he mean to him? Those type of relationships in this line of work aren't the best thing, they are actually frowned upon.

Oh god I forgot about the problem with Micheal. I need to keep that brat in mind.

"To me... you are a friend. Mein Ein und Alles."

I thought I was going to choke on my own saliva. There was no point in lying to myself now. He liked me. More then just a soldier. I wasn't just another member of the army. He felt something else towards me. Oh god. What do I do?

If I move to KorTac. Can I escape all my problems?

Should I?

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"What do you think of me?"

I smiled warmly.

"I like you too, König."

It wasn't a lie. He always seemed to apear when I needed someone. He was deffinetly my type as well. I know I shouldn't think like this but... I do like him. That feels nice to admit.

"You do?"

"Yes, honey."

The last word slipped out of my mouth and I wasn't able to stop it. Was it too far?

"Then can I ask you something?"

He didn't mind?

"Yes, of course."

"Y/n. Bitte. Joi-"

We were rudly interupted by the door slaming open. It was Ghost.

"Y/n."

He sounded a little out of breath. Was he running all the way here? His eyes darted from me to König who was sitting on my bed and then to our hands.

He glared at the man but quickly made his way to my side, closing the door on the way.