33.

NOTE: THANK YOU FOR SO MUCH ATTENTION. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOUR GUYS COMMENTS! <3 Sorry for the long wait, but wanted to make sure the spice was burning ;) (I have no clue if it actually is)

WARNING: NSFW (+18)

---

"The doctor isn't coming back, Lieblieng."

The look in his eyes send electricity down my body and I wondered if he had the exact same thing in mind. Ghost pulled away from the hug but only enough to see my face, he didn't let go of me even for a moment. The both of them looked at me with anticipation. Were they expecting something?

The darkly lit room didn't seem to help the tension that was hanging between us. I could feel my core heat up at the thought of having them both at the same time.

"Is that so... Then we can go now, right?"

I wasn't about to ask them if they want to do this here, this was someones work place. Although I bet it didn't even cross their minds...

Ghosts hand slowly slid down my back, towards the edge of my pants, sending a shiver through my body. He looked at me with his half lidded eyes, I didn't understand how could have I forgotten this dangerous look of his. The perfectly long blond lashes adorning his blood like irises, his voice husky and ragged, clearly wanting something more then I have allowed so far.

"You aren't this heartless to just leave me after all that, are you?"

König walked up behind me, placing his big hands on my shoulders. Fuck. His hands always seemed to spark something in me, in such a way that I couldn't quite explain it. I definitely had some sort of kink.

"Hase... do we really need to go?"

It was honestly starting to be a bit too much for me. Physically and emotionally, I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to happen in the first place, but I knew my heart was longing for more of their touch. I just wasn't convinced if I had the right to simply take it.

I had been leading them on for so long, to the point the two of them had to talk it out for me. Not like I wasn't glad for that. 

"We didn't even get a chance to shower, I'm still dirty."

They didn't seem to listen to me, not like I didn't want this. They knew I did. But weren't they disgusted even a little bit? I still had some blood on me after all.

"Don't you think you made me wait long enough?"

He almost growled at me, was this supposed to be a warning? He could only wish for that threat would make me scared. It sounded more like a plea. A plead for my permission.

"Schatz, don't be like that. You might drive the man crazy."

König leaned closer to my ear before whispering.

"I should know how he feels."

His rough and husky voice made me whimper, I swear his accent only made me get wetter. The way he made me feel was surreal. As much as I wanted to dominate Ghost, König made me want to get dominated.

"Ghost should get some rest."

"I can't rest."

Simon was quick to answer before he pressed me closer to him and let his fingers slide past my waist band, into my underwear. He bend closer, lips brushing against my ear, his voice a rough whisper.

"Not until I have you completely. I'll only be able to rest after making sure your pussy is full of my cum. Don't you want to show just how much you love us?"