5.

(Today's chapter is a bit longer. I promise I will make some smut soon as well.)

I closed the door to my lodging, locking it in the proces. The hallway was dark as I quietly walked through it. I cleared my mind from the recent event's and focused on today's work.  I was assigned a new mission and was on my way to meet with Persha, I needed to ask her for the Lieutenants and Colonels files after we were done. I'm sure she will comply, she always does spoil me a little.

I entered the center expecting to see my Major and Captain, but no. Today just needed to be full of surprises. On one of the chairs sat sergeant Soap and next to the main table stood a man I have not seen before, he smiled at me and spoke.

"Ah, Y/N! Finally made it kid."

Upon hearing my name my expression changed to one of anger and distrust, I looked at the Major for answers, she only smiled at me before getting up. She gave them my files, I wondered just how much did they know.

"Shade, this is Captain Price, the Task Force 141 will be working with us on this operation. I hope you can get along."

I scuffed, I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, she was still above me. She is the whole reason I am able to be here as well. It's just an operation, not the first, not the last. Maybe it was the time I got humbled a little.

I watched as Soap walked over to me, reaching his hand out for me to shake. I felt I had the right judgment about him, he seemed nice, an enthusiastic personality a bit like Sarah's.

"You already know me from the training, but it's nice to meet you like this Y/N."

Soap Johnny MacTavish. I didn't shake his hand, instead i just nodded my head in acknowledgement.

"Like wise, let's hope you can keep up." 

He retreated his hand, a little disappointed, little did you know he took your cold exterior as a challenge to get closer to you.

"Are we starting or are you going to send us in blank?"

"We are still waiting for someone."

"Who?"

How many of us were going?

"Me."

I could feel the presence behind me, the mask making him look even more intimidating in the dark. Ghost.

"Took you long enough, Ghost. You aren't one to be late, what held you up."

Price asked in a more stating tone, Ghost didn't answer, instead he just passed me and took his spot in one of the seats. I followed in his foot steps and also took a seat next to him. Soap looked at both of us, confused by how we acted he looked at Price who just shook his head.

"Since we are all here now we can start the preparations."

---------

I looked into the small mirror placing the last bit's of make up on and fixing my hair. The dress only covering my front and back, leaving my sides completely bare with only some strings keeping it all together.

I had a knife strapped to my thigh, the only weapon I was allowed to take with me. I arrived at the 'Bar' separately, an hour earlier then the boys. Initially I was supposed to go with just MacTavish, but it looks like Price wasn't very sure of me, so he placed Ghost as a guard dog.

The bar worked as a cover for some terrorist organization, I was sent in at an earlier time to check the building without being suspicious. We were to secure information from the place and leave unnoticed, however if push came to shove, we were allowed to act in self defense.

Everything was going smoothly so far, some random men were flirting with me occasionally, I entertained them a little but kept my lookout for Soap and the LT. When they finally arrived, I noticed that both of them wore suits, their guns and knifes probably hidden underneath.

I made sure to know their position, as Ghost played Soaps bodyguard. I had to admit, I was a little disappointed, a part of me hoped to see the Lieutenants face, sadly he wore a tube scarf, sunglasses and a black cap. But damn, he looked good in the suit, made me want to see what else he would look good in.

At some point of my daydreaming, Soap had disappeared from my view. Did they get separated or was their cover blown already?