Part 1

Now Kim Jongsuk has arrived at the mansion after a date at his girlfriend's house. he plans to tell his children about his wedding plans. he just hopes that his children understand him. He knew that his children did not trust any woman after the mother who gave birth to them left them for a man who was richer than herself. they even tell themselves that they don't want to have a relationship with a woman.

When his feet entered the living room, his six children suddenly turned their faces towards him, who happened to all be gathered in the living room.

"Can you talk for a moment? I wants to say something," jongsuk asked in a serious tone.

Seeing his father who seemed to want to say something serious, one of his children then asked

"What do you want to say? Appa seems very serious"

"I wants to get married" was short, but it immediately created an unpleasant aura in the room.

"WHAT!!?" they said in unison

"Appa, this is a lie, right?" said the short teenager at the end of the sofa with a sharp gaze

"I'm not lying Jimin-ah, I wants to remarry" Jongsuk tried to remain calm and provide understanding.

'tsk' the groaning sound was heard after Jongsuk said that.

"I knows you don't trust women anymore, but not all women are like that. I loves them and vice versa. I hopes you understand." jongsuk said again paying attention.

"Then what if she leaves Appa again?" asked the last child in a serious tone but Jongsuk could clearly see that the look in his child's eyes contained concern for him.

"No way, she and I have been in a relationship for 3 years, do you know the ins and outs? And she's the same Me."

Jungkook or Kim Jungkook, the last child of the Kim family, frowned when he heard his father's story, just like him? Is the person he loves a man?

"She's a woman - he said as if he knew what was going on in his youngest child's mind - she was abandoned by her husband when her son was 7 years old due to an illness he was suffering from."

"So she also has child" Jongsuk answered with a nod.

"Actually, I don't agree with you remarrying, I'm afraid of what happened before happening again." said the man who had a face like a Greek god

"Not Tae, I can guarantee it. She is a good person and so is her son." jongsuk answered assuring his son that everything would be fine

"hmm...fine if this is Appa's choice, I'm sure she's the best for Appa" the wise answer of his second son who was trying to think neutrally was that his father had the right to be happy with his choice.

"Hopefully fate is on your side Appa" with a smile as bright as the sun he tried to accept. However, that doesn't mean they fully accept it. because this time they suppressed their ego a little for their father's happiness.

Jongsuk knew that even though his children agreed, they still had doubts about his decision. However, this was enough to say that they agreed to the marriage.

"Thank you, I'm sure you all will like them," he said then went to his room, but stopped when he remembered tomorrow's meeting schedule with the woman he loved.

"Are you busy tomorrow? I will have dinner together and invite them to get to know each other." and the question was answered by all the children.

After seeing their father leave, they looked at each other and sighed,

"Is this going to be okay, hyung?" Jungkook asked their eldest brother

"This is Appa Kook-ah's choice, I'm sure this is the best" Kim Seokjin, the first child of the Kim family, answered while his head rested on the head of the sofa

"We just hope for the best, I know we still don't trust women, but can we do it as we should? We can watch it, right?" Kim Namjoon, the third son, gave advice to his other brothers. Which all his brothers nodded to.

"By the way, I'm curious about that woman's child," to which Jimin then nodded,

"You're right Hoseok hyung, is a male or female? and how old do you think is?" when he received a question from his brother, he snorted

"aishh... I don't know Jimin-ah, we'll see tomorrow" he said then left.

Seeing that the others could only shake their heads.

what was their first meeting like?
next chapter?
Don't forget to vote and comment TBC.