Part 6.

Currently, Yoongi and his siblings are in the campus cafeteria, after spending time walking around getting to know the campus. They enjoyed the meal which was only 5 minutes away, solemnly.

It didn't take long for them to finish, just in time for their rest time which was over.

"Do you have any more classes after this? I still have 1 more class" Jimin asked while looking at his brother

"I only have 1 class today, and so does Jin hyung."

"I only have 1 class today, but I have organizational activities first after that. So I'll probably be home in the afternoon" Namjoon said while fixing his glasses.

"Looks like Jungkook and I will also be going home in the afternoon. What about you, Yoongi-ah?" Hearing his name being called, Yoongi turned around.

"Ah, it looks like I'll be home in the afternoon Taetae-hyung too," Yoongi answered with a slow sigh.

"Aigoo, really?" To which Yoongi gave a weary nod.

"Okay, you guys go home together, looks like we have to go home now, Appa wants to talk about something. so after you come home we will tell you" Hoseok spoke after looking at the notification on his cellphone which turned out to be from their father.

Hearing that, they nodded and continued their journey towards their respective faculties.

Now the sweet teenager is waiting for his brother in the main parking lot. With a small hum, he looked around, which still seemed busy with students passing by.

Until the humming stopped when he heard a voice calling him.

"Kim Yoongi-ssi?" Yoongi automatically turned his head and saw the tall posture in front of him

"Yes? Um..?

"Im Jaebum, I'm in the same faculty as you," he interrupted by extending his big hand, which was immediately warmly welcomed by Yoongi.

The man was Im Jaebum, a student from the 1st semester of the art faculty, actually he was older than Yoongi, more precisely the same age as Hoseok.

"Ah...sorry, I don't know you," Yoongi said regretfully, and Jaebum shook his head quickly.

"It's okay, I don't mind that either. By the way, you're very cute when you look closely at Yoongi-ssi," he teased with his hands in a joking tone-but he wasn't joking, you know.

"Ah... Th-thank you" Yoongi answered nervously by lowering his head to hide the faint red blush on his cheeks.

They continued chatting, with Jaebum always teasing Yoongi and Yoongi responding shyly, sometimes smiling sweetly when asked about the pale teenager's preferences.

Totally ignoring the three attentions that had been watching him with sharp eyes.

'What's with that smile, is he trying to tease him?'

'Aish, why do I feel like this?'

'I want to gag his mouth, aish..'

Not wanting the fire to last long, they approached two people who were still joking with each other there

"Let's go home" Yoongi who heard that then turned and nodded. Then he said goodbye to Jaebum to which his owner smiled in return.

The atmosphere in the car was just silent, somehow Yoongi was confused about what was wrong with his older brother. Not wanting to remain silent in this uncomfortable atmosphere, he decided to speak up