Part 46.

Yoongi gasped, when suddenly the darkness there was replaced by beautiful lights. He looked around and suddenly he fell silent in disbelief, confused about how to react when in front of him, his mother and father brought a birthday cake with a burning candle on top.

"E-eomma? what is this actually about? Aren't you guys out of town?" Yoongi asked confused as he walked slowly towards Jieun

Jieun smiled, then took Yoongi somewhere, ignoring all the questions her son asked.

Yoongi's eyes widened when he arrived at his destination, his eyes lit up when he saw how beautiful the lake was decorated with twinkling lights on each side.

"Eomma? what is this actually? Why are Hyung-Deul and you here too?" Yoongi asked again

Jongsuk, who realized Yoongi's confusion, came closer, then held his soft hand gently.

"Um...actually...."

Flashback On

Jongsuk looked seriously at his children who had just entered his room.

"Explain what really happened right now to Me..." said Jongsuk

"I told you he was just tired, Appa..." Jimin answered lazily

"Really?"

"Besides, Appa heard the story from Eomma yourself, if Yoongi only had problems at campus..." Jungkook said.

"You think I believes it? Oh, of course not, my children..." Jongsuk took out his cell phone

"Okay, if you don't want to admit it..." then Putting their cell phone to their ear made them confused

"Eoh... hello old friend? I think I agreed to your offer at that time, it seems like your son is indeed suitable for my sweet youngest son..." Hearing Jongsuk's words made them stare sharply at their father.

What the hell!

"Hey, when shall we discuss the engagement date?" Jongsuk continued, pressing the word engagement made them go crazy, like worms in heat.

"Okay... see you later, old friend..." Jongsuk put his cell phone back on the table

"Appa! What does that mean?" Taehyung asked, looking intently at his father.

"Just accepting an offer..." replied Jongsuk with an annoying smile

"Why? You don't agree with Yoongi with other people?" asked Jongsuk

"Appa knows how we feel, it's clear we don't want to...ck" answered Namjoon annoyed

"I can cancel it. As long as you tell me, why Yoongi is so gloomy like that." Jongsuk exclaimed. They sighed, then let Seokjin explain

"Actually...it's because we ignored him for this week..."

"What?! Well, are you crazy?" Jongsuk asked, not understanding what his children were doing

"Aish...appa, listen to my explanation first..." Seokjin exclaimed in annoyance, Jongsuk nodded then let Seokjin tell the story again

"We did that, because tomorrow is his birthday. We just made it annoyed a little until later he will be happy because he got a birthday surprise..."

"I'm not sure if Yoongi will forgive you... especially since he has been ignored for a week, aigoo he must be very angry..." said Jongsuk shaking his head.

"Therefore, Appa has to help us..." said Hoseok.

"What? You guys are the ones who create problems, why do I have to solve them?" asked Jungkook. Jongsuk sighed, then nodded.

"As long as you tell me what your plans are..." he said. They nodded, then told their father about the birthday surprise plan for Yoongi.

"Okay... I'll tell eomma, so that she will also take part in this plan..." said Jongsuk, who was nodded by his children.

Flashback off

"So, it's my birthday now?.." Yoongi asked, he was still confused about what to say

"Yes honey, so...

"Happy birthday, Uri Yoongi~~" they said in unison

Yoongi smiled emotionally, then began to close his eyes with his hands together clenched into fists in front of him, praying. After that he blew out the candle slowly.

"Happy birthday dear, eomma just hopes you are always happy every step you take" Jieun said hugging the child

Yoongi returned Jieun's hug, "Thank you very much Eomma, I promise I will always be happy."

Yoongi broke the hug, then turned to hug Jongsuk "thank you for the surprise appa..."

"You're welcome, baby..." Jongsuk answered

Yoongi let go of his hug, then looked at his hyungs who were standing in a row there. To be honest, he was still afraid that they would still be indifferent to him.

"Wow? Don't you want to hug us?" Jimin asked

Yoongi just stared at them silently, until an excited Taehyung immediately pulled him into a hug

"Just hug like this, why is it so hard" he said

Yoongi was just silent, enjoying the warm hug that he had missed for the past week

"Happy birthday darling, I'm sorry if my words hurt you at that time...it was just part of the act," Taehyung continued when Yoongi hugged him back.

Yoongi just silently listened to all the explanations that Taehyung gave. Actually, he doesn't care, all he needs right now is a hug from his hyungs, which he hasn't gotten at all this week.

"So, do you forgive us?" Taehyung asked

"Hum...but don't be like that again..." Yoongi answered, making them breathe a sigh of relief.

After they congratulated them with a warm hug, now they were enjoying the banquet that had been provided there.

"Open your mouth, you have to eat a lot, beautiful..." Seokjin fed Yoongi a piece of meat, and it was clear that he was sweet and accepted it happily.

They finished their meal solemnly. then continued with small talk

"Yoon, can you stand there for a moment..." asked Namjoon, pointing to a small stage not far from the dining table

Yoongi complied, then started walking towards the stage. Namjoon and the others followed behind

"Um... are we going to sing here, hyung?" Yoongi asked

"No..we're just going to propose to you.."

Before Yoongi had time to ask, he was shocked by Seokjin who was on his knees with an open ring box.

"I, as the oldest, represent all my siblings to express our serious intentions. I know maybe this is too fast, but we can't hold it anymore. So...Kim Yoongi will you marry us?"

Yoongi was stunned in disbelief, he looked at his parents who were smiling, then at his hyungs who were looking expectantly at him.

Yoongi took a deep breath, then let it out slowly.

Slowly he nodded, making them smile in relief. Seokjin took out the ring and put it on Yoongi's ring finger

Chu~

"Thank you..." Seokjin said after kissing the back of Yoongi's hand.

I'm sorry it took so long to update, I'm also sorry if the story wasn't clear or interesting🤧

TBC.