Part 52.

At night they gathered, wanting a household meeting

"let's start the meeting..." Seokjin exclaimed enthusiastically

"What meeting is this, hyung...?" Yoongi asked, he didn't know anything... suddenly Jungkook dragged him into the living room.

"Meeting to determine a sleeping schedule together..." Namjoon answered

"What?! Why does it have to be scheduled, hyung? We can sleep together like before..."

"No darling...we also have to have our own cuddling schedule..." Taehyung said

"So...you just shut up okay!, I'll start the lottery..." Seokjin exclaimed making Yoongi speechless

Seokjin shuffled a small roll of paper with numbers written on it in the palm of his hand, then let his younger siblings take them one by one.

"Let's start from...um you Namjoon."

Namjoon closed his eyes, he hoped he would get the first. He unrolled the paper and...

"Huft... number 4 hyung..." he answered wearily

They breathed a sigh of relief, because the first position was not there yet. But also worried about the final position...

"OK...next I..." Hoseok exclaimed, ready with his roll of paper, took a deep breath then slowly opened the roll. He smiled then looked at the others..

"Number two..." he was happy

"Wow...okay! Next you, Jungkook..." said Seokjin

Jungkook nodded, his heart whispered that he would get first place..slowly the paper was opened and...

"Yuhuuuu.....I'm the first...yess yess..." he said cheerfully, even showing the numbers on the paper right in front of his hyung's face.

They took a deep breath when the big rabbit got the first position

"Why do you have to be the lucky one?" Jimin said, glaring at Jungkook

Jungkook just shrugged nonchalantly, kissing his lucky paper..

"Okay... I'll open my paper now..." Taehyung exclaimed, then slowly started to open it and a number appeared.

"Um...not bad, I'm number 3..."

"Wow... that means the last number is between the two of you..." said Namjoon looking at Seokjin and Jimin

"We'll open it together, Jim..." Seokjin said

"Oke..hyung.."

They both opened the paper at the same time after Hoseok counted to three, and you could see the difference in their expressions after seeing the numbers written

"Wow..isn't God fair hyung, look... yesterday on the first night you were the first and I was the last. But, now the situation has turned around hyung..." Jungkook teased when he saw Seokjin's paper which had the number six written on it.

Seokjin just let out a rough sigh when he heard the big rabbit's teasing, but then Seokjin smiled crookedly...

"OK, so it's decided... Monday Jungkook, Tuesday Hoseok, Wednesday with Taehyung, Thursday Namjoon, Friday Jimin, Saturday me and Sunday, seven of us sleep together..." Seokjin explained.

"And... we will use this schedule next week..."

"What?!! why?! Now it's Monday hyung, that means this is my schedule..." Jungkook said disapprovingly

"Yeah...because that's the rule..." Seokjin answered casually

"Ish...you're annoying hyung..."

"Never mind...we'd better go to sleep, it's late..." Jimin exclaimed. They nodded, then Namjoon glanced at Yoongi who was sitting next to him

"Oh?..he's already asleep apparently.." said Namjoon when he saw Yoongi sleeping with his head down, they thought this cutie is listening. aish...it turns out he's already asleep...

"Kkk...what a pity, take him to the room..." said Taehyung Namjoon nodded, then carried Yoongi on his arm to move him to the room.

"Come on...we too have to sleep"

"Hm.."

On a sunny morning, a broad-shouldered young man was seen cooking. But suddenly he gasped when a small white arm hugged him from behind.

"Jinie hyung...why didn't you wake me up..?" Seokjin smiled, then washed his hands briefly. He turned around, so that Seokjin was now hugging Yoongi's slender waist.

Chu~

"Morning...beautiful..." Yoongi blushed, then stood on tiptoe and put his arms around Seokjin's neck.

Chu~

"Morning too for hyungie..." Yoongi replied, kissing Seokjin's thick lips.

"Hyung, come on, answer me, why didn't you wake me up...?" Yoongi asked.

"Because I couldn't bear to wake you up, beautiful..." he answered softly. Yoongi pursed his lips.

"Even though I wanted to help you cook..." Seokjin smiled a little, his hand still perched sweetly on Yoongi's slender waist.

"You just sit down okay, the cooking is almost done..." Yoongi gently shook his head

"Let me help prepare the food..."

Sighing softly, Seokjin finally nodded in the affirmative, making the sweet young man happy. Seokjin immediately let go of his embrace, then let Yoongi help him take care of the cooking.

"Wow... it smells so good.." Hoseok exclaimed. Yoongi turned around, suddenly smiling when he saw that his sun hyung had woken up.

"Morning hyung.."

Hoseok came closer, then stole a kiss on Yoongi's lips.

"Morning sunshine..." he replied

"You don't want to say good morning to me?" Seokjin exclaimed. Hoseok turned around, then shook his head

"If I say good morning to you, my day will be bleak hyung..." Seokjin snorted, then slapped Hoseok's shoulder with a ladle

"Go wake the others!" told Seokjin. Hoseok glared, but still went to obey Seokjin's orders.

"You horse.."

"Kkk... you're cute, hyungie.." Yoongi chuckled softly. Seokjin, who had been annoyed, suddenly melted when he heard Yoongi's soft laugh.

"Really?.." Yoongi nodded

"Hm..if you guys fight, you're like little kids hyung...and I like it.."

"Okay then, we'll fight every day to make you happy.."

"Ish..It's not like that, hyung..if you two fight every day, my blood will rise..." annoyed Yoongi

"Besides, you're strange, you like it when people fight..."

Yoongi just pursed his lips, then returned to focusing on his cooking.

TBC.