Part 48.

On a sunny morning, there was a sound of friction between two objects in the kitchen. His white hands were so skilled at adding spices to a frying pan that was filled with a simple stir-fry. The fragrant aroma filled his smell, making a smile appear on his sweet face.

"Eum...it's just right, hyung-deul definitely likes it." Yoongi put down the spoon he had just used to taste. Then he turned to the soup beside him.

Yoongi put carrots, potatoes and other vegetables into the soup which already had several other ingredients in it. then add the seasonings to make it taste even better

Yoongi gasped when a strong arm wrapped around his flat stomach "Morning... darling..." a hoarse voice sounded in his ears.

"Gosh, you scared me, hyung..." Yoongi annoyed, smacking Taehyung's hand on his stomach.

Chup!

"Sorry darling" Taehyung said after kissing Yoongi's cheek

"Um...can you let go of your hug hyung, I can't cook like this"

"Morning kiss first, then I'll let go..." Taehyung rested his chin on Yoongi's shoulder, actually he was tempted by the vanilla scent wafting in the crook of his partner's neck.

"Usually we're not like that either..."

Taehyung turned Yoongi's body so he was facing him, not forgetting to turn off the stove so that the food Yoongi had cooked didn't burn.

"That's different, dear... now we are a couple, so we should have this routine every morning," explained Taehyung.

'Is it true?' he thought, Yoongi shrugged nonchalantly then started to cup Taehyung's cheek with his small hand

Chup!

"morning my handsome husband"

Ah... Taehyung couldn't stand it, he cupped Yoongi's face and then gave him passionate kisses all over his white face..

Muach!

Muach!

Muach!

"Let go, it's ticklish hyungie" yoongi whined, aish...his whole face was wet because of Taehyung.

"You're adorable darling.." Taehyung let go
of Yoongi, so that the sweet young man could continue cooking. Meanwhile he went to wake the others.

"finished..." Yoongi said after finishing arranging the food. And not long after, his husband came to the kitchen

Chup!

"Morning...beautiful..." said Seokjin

"Um...morning hyung..." Yoongi replied

"Sugar... where's the morning kiss for me..." asked Jungkook, Yoongi sighed softly then stepped closer to Jungkook.

Chup!

"Morning kookie..."

Yoongi also did the same thing to Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok. eh, he has to be fair, right?

After the morning kiss, they started breakfast

"Um...hyung, can you take me shopping?" Yoongi asked Seokjin

"Isn't there any food in the refrigerator?" Seokjin asked back

"No...just this..." Yoongi answered

Seokjin nodded "Um...after eating we'll go..."

"I'm coming, hyung..." Hoseok exclaimed

"Why do you want to come?" Seokjin asked

"Yeah...just want to help..." Hoseok answered simply