Part 9.

Currently, after dinner the Kim brothers -except Yoongi, who had previously complained of a headache and was resting in his room-, were gathered in the living room to listen to the chronology of what had happened on campus.

"So, what actually happened hyung?" Jungkook asked curiously

Jimin took a deep breath for a moment then began to tell the incident that Yoongi told him.

"He hurt our Yoongi, Kook-ah" Jimin said, emphasizing his words, and not forgetting the sharp gaze and scary smirk on his handsome face.

"fuck, how dare he hurt our Yoongi" Seokjin said with his hands clenched into fists with emotion. Making the others nod with sharp glances down.

Ours? Do you remember when Seokjin saw the expressions of his three younger siblings who were giving off an aura of disrepute when they came home from school? and he decided not to ask but ended up asking because they were curious

Flashback On

"Joon-ah, why is your face like that?" Jin said after everyone had finished eating, and Yoongi went to his room to do his homework

"I shouted at him, hyung," said Namjoon, making all of them except Tae and Jungkook look at him in surprise.

"Mwo?!" Jimin

"Can you explain, Namjoon-ah?" Hoseok asked beside him.

"I don't know, I don't know why I could be like that," answered Namjoon with a rough sigh.

"There must be a reason, right? Kook, Tae?" Jin asked them like that because their aura was also the same as Namjoon when he came home from school.

With an annoyed snort, Taehyung answered "Don't talk about it anymore hyung, it makes me annoyed" to which Jungkook nodded

"Tell us what your problem is, who knows, we can help." Now Jimin snorted in annoyance because his brother didn't want to tell him.

"When we came home from school, we saw Yoongi chatting with his classmates. And for some reason, when Yoongi smiles at other people it annoys me, hyung, plus those bastard hands mess with Yoongi's hair. Gosh, I'm getting emotional again," Jungkook said calmly, then his tone changed to annoyance when he remembered that moment again, wasn't he jealous?

"What Jungkook said was right, hyung, I felt it too" Namjoon said wearily.

"It turns out I'm not the only one" the mumble was uttered by Hoseok, which Namjoon could hear

"Are you the same as us?" Namjoon asked and Hoseok nodded.

"It seems like we are all the same, I had this feeling when we first met him," Jin said with a soft sigh.

"But he's our half-brother," said Jimin

"To hell with sibling ties, I don't care. I've fallen too deep and can't come back," Taehyung said in a cold tone.

The others also felt the same as Tahehyung, they were trapped in the charm of their own half-brother.

Should they give up? Or fight fate?

Flashback off

"Does he know that Yoongi is our half-brother?" Namjoon said because he was worried that Yoongi's identity would already be known by his enemies.

"It doesn't seem like it, if he knew it would be very dangerous. He will use Yoongi for our weaknesses," Jimin said with his head resting on the back of the sofa.

"I'll make you suffer Zico..." Taehyung said with a grin plastered on his handsome face.

"Let's just do it tomorrow, how about it?" Hoseok suggested. To which the others nodded.

The clock showed 1 in the morning, Hoseok woke up because he was thirsty. he stepped into the kitchen to get a drink of water.

When his feet passed Yoongi's bedroom door, he heard the faint sound of sobbing. Then he decided to go into Yoongi's room.

ceklek

The first sight he saw was Yoongi who was lying restless, mumbling about Eomma and afraid.

Wasting no time, Hoseok approached and touched Yoongi's face gently but he gasped when he felt the heat radiating from his body.

"Oh my god! Yoongi has a fever, what should I do?" Hoseok panicked while Yoongi kept babbling.

"Eomma...I'm scared...it's dark in here eomma...help me... hiks" Yoongi's cooing made Hoseok sit on the edge of the bed and rub his narrow forehead which was already wet with sweat

"Calm down Yoongi, hyung is here. Hyung is here, don't be afraid" Hoseok kept saying calming words. Until Yoongi started to calm down, he went out to get medicine and compressed water.

"Yoon, wake up for a moment," Hoseok gently patted Yoongi's cheek, making Yoongi wake up because he was sensitive when he was sick.

"Eunghh hyung, dizzy..." a groan accompanied by a soft sound was heard and it was very soft, maybe weak.

"So get up first, I'll bring medicine for you. drink it, okay?" Yoongi nodded, then Hoseok helped Yoongi to lean against the head of the bed.

After finishing, Hoseok wanted to leave but Yoongi held the edge of his pajamas weakly.

"What's wrong, hmm?" Hoseok sat back down, stroking Yoongi's cheek gently, making Yoongi close his eyes, comfortable.

"Accompany me to sleep hyungie" Yoongi said shyly making Hoseok chuckle excitedly. And then lay down next to Yoongi.

"Come here, give me a hug," said Hoseok, who had opened his arms and was greeted happily by Yoongi.

But two hours later, at 3 in the morning Yoongi's body was getting hotter which made Hoseok panic. He was confused about what to do so early in the morning like this. He wanted to wake the others up but it would definitely be very busy and noisy.

Then a flash of idea, well not really an idea but this is one way to relieve fever.

Should he? should he do it?

and soon it was finally done in order to reduce the sweet young man's fever.

then he unbuttoned his pajamas to reveal a muscular body with a very visible six-pac.

Then he unbuttoned Yoongi's pajamas slowly, not wanting to disturb the little one's rest.

Glup.

he swallowed hard when he managed to unbutton Yoongi's pajamas and revealed a smooth body reddish from fever, and two teasing nipple protrusions as if asking him to suck hard.

"shit' he cursed when his mind was all over the place.

He then pulled Yoongi into a hug - skin to skin - to share his heat with him.

And early that morning, Hoseok didn't continue sleeping and chose to gently stroke Yoongi's back.

Next?