Part 3.

Today was a very happy day for the little young man, because today he saw his mother's happy smile on the altar after she had finished saying the sacred vows of marriage. He hopes that this happiness will continue to flow until death does us part.

However, it seemed that the tiny young man had forgotten about the game of fate that was about to come his way, whether it was bad or good fate for his life. yeah...hopefully everything is fine.

The tiny footsteps stepped towards the mother who was ready to spread her arms to welcome her only child into her arms

"Congratulations eomma, I hope you are always happy. I love you" Yoongi said in a voice shaking with tears, he didn't want to cry on this happy day.

Jieun cupped Yoongi's naturally red cheeks gently

"Thank you, Eomma loves you too, darling," ending with a soft kiss on Yoongi's forehead. Then the two of them embraced warmly until the sound of coughing from the man beside their mother stopped their activities.

"Ekhem, is there no congratulations for me?" Hearing the man's words, Min Yoongi - or now Kim Yoongi - chuckled, then approached his new appa.

"Congratulations Appa, thank you for loving Eomma this deeply. I hope Appa will always love Eomma until death do us part," Yoongi said as clear liquid fell down his chubby cheeks. He wiped the tears away with Jongsuk's big hands, then pulled Yoongi into his arms.

"Thank you for accepting me as your new appa, and I'm promises to love your eomma until death do us part," he answered softly, making Yoongi nod slowly in his father's arms.

Now they have returned to the mansion after Jongsuk and Jieun's wedding procession. Now they are gathering in the living room to rest their bodies for a moment.

It wasn't long before Jongsuk spoke to Yoongi, when he remembered that his room had not been renovated yet.

"Oh yeah Yoongi-ah, tonight you sleep with Jongkook, because your room hasn't been renovated yet. Since you're also the same age as Jungkook, it's okay, right?"

Yes, Yoongi and Jungkook are the same age, only 3 months apart, with Jungkook being born first. So now Yoongi is the youngest child of the Kim family. They were even shocked before, they couldn't believe that Yoongi was the same age as jungkook, they thought Yoongi was still 15 years old. just blame his babyface and tiny body.

Hearing his father's question he just nodded in response, actually he wanted to refuse but wouldn't that be very ignorant? So he decided to just agree to his father's request.

As if he had gotten the answer, Jongsuk told everyone to rest, he also immediately embraced his wife to enter their main room.

Hearing their father's orders, they all walked to their respective rooms, including Yoongi who followed Jungkook like a duckling.

After arriving at the room, Jungkook decided to take a shower first. Meanwhile, Yoongi just sat on the edge of the bed waiting for his stepbrother to finish his routine first.

Until a few moments later, Jungkook came out, wearing only a towel from his waist to his knees. so that his upper part was widely exposed, making the petite teenager who was waiting for him immediately look down to hide the red blush that was spreading on his cheeks. Ugh... embarrassing.

Meanwhile the perpetrator just whistled casually as he headed to his dressing room. After a few minutes, Jungkook finished putting on his clothes, he came out and saw Yoongi still not moving from his seat. 'Isn't he going to take a shower?' he thought, asking questions. Then he decided to ask his brother his age.

"Aren't you going to take a shower?"

Hearing a deep voice in front of him, Yoongi looked up then looked down again with a low mumble.

"I w-want to take a shower, but-but I didn't bring a change of clothes. Because my clothes are still in the apartment. They'll be delivered tomorrow," he said nervously.

Hearing that, Jungkook sighed, that's why he hasn't showered yet. why didn't he tell him? even though if he said he would lend it to him.

"Just wear my clothes, choose one that is your size," he said then stepped to the other side of the bed then lay down while looking at his cell phone.

Hearing that, Yoongi nodded and went into Jungkook's dressing room, took one of the pajamas which he thought was small, then took him into the bathroom.

After a while, Yoongi came out wearing Jungkook's oversized clothes, his lips pursed in annoyance and at the same time wondering why his body was so small? even though he is the basketball captain. but why is his body so short? Even Jungkook, who is the same age as him, has a tall, well-built body, in fact he is only as tall as Jungkook's chest?! Ah... annoying.

Different from Jungkook's reaction, he looked at Yoongi with a look that was umm... lustful?

How could he not be lustful, if he was presented with the sight of Yoongi wearing oversized clothes until his shoulders drooped, revealing clean collarbones as if tempting him to add color?

'Shit' Jungkook continued to curse in his heart. really right now his libido is going up just because he saw Yoongi's collarbone? Seriously!

Feeling noticed, Yoongi looked up to see Jungkook who was staring at him intensely. thus making the pale young man uncomfortable. 'Is there something wrong with him?' My mind is asking questions.

After realizing what he was doing, Jungkook broke his gaze from Yoongi after seeing that the tiny young man was uncomfortable. 'Aish what are you doing Jungkook' he cursed to himself.

"Hurry up and sleep, it's almost midnight," Jungkook said, breaking the awkwardness between the two. Ah, actually he wasn't awkward, it was just that tiny young man.

Yoongi then walked slowly towards the bed, then lay down on his back. Actually, he wanted to sleep with his back to Jungkook but was afraid of being called impolite. so that's fine.

While he was lying down, Jungkook suddenly grabbed him, making the pale young man gasp in surprise. Seeing this reaction, Jungkook smiled a little,

"Don't be so surprised, aren't we already family, hm?" he said casually, bringing Yoongi's body in front of him. So now Yoongi's position is sideways facing Jungkook.

Yoongi doesn't know how to respond, he's still in shock at Jungkook's treatment. Say he's too much. Yes, in all this time, Yoongi has never been hugged by a stranger - even though the one hugging him now is his brother, they are still not close - he has only ever been hugged by his mother and his best friends. Then Yoongi nodded to answer his brother's question.

"Aren't we the same age? But why are you so small?" Hearing Jungkook's words which seemed to be mocking him, Yoongi looked at Jungkook with a sharp gaze, which unfortunately failed in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook deliberately made fun of him just to see how the teenager in his arms would react

"Don't make fun of me kookie hyung, I'm short like a basketball captain you know" Yoongi answered with a snort at the end.

Then Jungkook was silent for a moment, when he heard the young man in front of him call hyung.

"hyung?" he asked, to which Yoongi nodded

"Why do you call me hyung? Aren't we the same age?" Jungkook asked again in a curious tone, to which Yoongi sighed softly, then answered,

"Even though we are the same age, you are still 3 months older than me. I just want to respect my elders, no matter that they're only 1 minute apart, I'll still call him hyung."

Jungkook just said 'oh' happily hearing the pale teenager's explanation, but he was also happy to be called hyung.

"Okay, little brother" he said while tightening his arms, Yoongi don't ask, he was shocked again by the sudden treatment, he wanted to protest but he was very tired and decided to close his eyes while muttering 'comfortable'

Don't forget to vote, because your votes give me enthusiasm to update💜
and don't forget to leave a trace in the comments column🤗
Should i next or no?