Part 10.

Morning came quickly, making the young man who had broad shoulders yawned in bed, with his eyes still half closed he walked towards the bathroom to clean himself because he was going to make breakfast.

In contrast to the youngest in the room, who was still closing his eyes while breathing heavily due to fever. This made the young man beside him take the time to kiss his forehead and decided to move because now his body was sticky with Yoongi's sweat.

After cleaning himself, he approached Yoongi again who was still sleeping.

"Hey wake up, you have to change your clothes Yoongi-ah. It'll be uncomfortable," Hoseok said while stroking his warm cheek gently.

"Eungh hyungie, dizzy...don't want to get sick.." his hoarse answer made Hoseok smile a little.

"Everyone doesn't want to get sick either Yoongi-ah, it's better to change clothes first later I'll bring porridge hm" and Yoongi just nodded weakly

After seeing Yoongi enter the bathroom, Hoseok went out, more specifically into the kitchen. He saw from the end of the stairs that his other siblings had all gathered, so he stepped closer

"Good morning hyung" Taehyung greets with his boxy smile, to which Hoseok replies "morning"

"Jin hyung, can you make porridge?" Hoseok's question invited questions from the others

"Are you sick Seok-ah?" Seokjin asked worriedly.

"Not for me hyung, but for Yoongi, he has a fever since last night" hearing Hoseok's words, made them all shocked.

"What?! fever? so what now? Has the fever gone down?" Jungkook asked in a worried tone.

"It's gone down a bit from last night's fever, never mind you'll see for yourself." Hoseok sat down and ate his breakfast. Meanwhile, Jin rushed to make porridge.

Currently, in a soft blue room aka Yoongi's room, it's full of visits from his brother, which makes him who was closing his eyes startled when he hears the sound of the door being opened impatiently.

"Are you okay, Yoong?" Taehyung approached and touched the youngest's forehead.

"I'm okay hyungie, I'm just dizzy and weak," he said softly then pulled Taehyung's hand to sit beside him.

After sitting down, Yoongi leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder, which made the other brothers feel annoyed because Taehyung was now looking at them with an annoying smile.

'damn'

'looking for opportunities in tightness apparently'

'You alien'

'Tch'

'haven't felt my blow apparently'

That's what was in their hearts when they saw the scene in front of them.

They don't know if Yoongi is sick, he will be spoiled. If they knew like this, they would always make Yoongi sick so they could spoil him. EH!

"Aigoo, why are you so spoiled, hm?" Taehyung stroked Yoongi's hair gently, but his eyes looked at his other siblings with an annoying smile and his eyebrows raised and lowered as if he was mocking them.

"Yoongi has a headache hyungie, Yoongie doesn't like being sick..." hearing Yoongi call his own name made them hold back their excitement.

"Eat first, then take medicine to make the dizziness go away," Jin said while spooning the porridge.