Part 7.

This morning, Yoongi left with Jimin, who happened to have morning class. different from the others which have an afternoon schedule.

On his luxury motorbike, Jimin entered the main gate of campus, with Yoongi still faithfully hugging him.

"Get off" said Jimin after successfully parking his motorbike.

Yoongi got down, then tried to open the helmet strap which unfortunately ended up getting stuck.

Jimin, who saw that, shook his head then stretched out his hand to untie the helmet strap.

Yoongi was silent, his gaze shifted to his left to hide the faint blush on his cheeks, he would be embarrassed if Jimin saw it.

After successfully opening the helmet, Jimin spoke

"How many classes are there today, Yoongi-ah?"

"Only morning class, hyung" hearing that, Jimin nodded

"Okay, let me know when you want to go home, I also happens to only have one class today" to which Yoongi gave a thumbs up.

While in the corridor, Yoongi saw a group of students surrounding another student who was looking down in fear. It was confirmed that it was bullying, Yoongi shook his head, unable to understand that nowadays there are still things like that.

Then he stepped towards the group with his short legs

"Hey! What are you doing, huh?!" Yoongi screamed loudly after seeing the young man who had been surrounded by being kicked until he fell. Yoongi could see that the young man's forehead was bleeding quite badly, so he rushed over to the young man. but a claw stopped him in his tracks.

"who are you huh?! How dare you ruin my fun?" The young man shouted angrily at Yoongi.

"You don't need to know who I am, someone like you doesn't deserve to know a good person like me," Yoongi said bravely then yanked the hand that was holding him hard until it came off.

Then he approached the young man who had sat down due to weakness, he put the young man's hand around his neck and then went to the health unit.

Meanwhile, the bullies looked at Yoongi's back sharply.

"Who is he?" said the green-haired young man with his gaze still staring intently at Yoongi's back

"I heard he's a new student, and if I'm not mistaken his name is Kim Yoongi from the arts faculty" hearing the words of the person beside him, the green neon haired young man grinned.

"Kim Yoongi? a beautiful name just like the person. But it's a shame that he has to deal with a devil like me, he still has to learn a lesson for daring to mess with Zico," these cold words came from the young man with neon green hair, or what we can call Zico, the leader of the group.

"Jay, you know what you have to do, right?" Zico asked in a commanding tone, to which the young man called Jay nodded.

"We'll see, after this he can still scream like before?" Zico said coldly with a scary grin

Hearing the cold tone of the boss, they could only swallow hard because they knew that their boss would not mess with people who dared to disturb him.

Yes... let's just pray that Yoongi is okay.

Meanwhile, at the Kim family's residence, there is now a commotion because Kim Namjoon is currently sitting on the sofa, with Seokjin who is scolding him with his hands on his hips.

You must be curious about how it happened, right?

OK. So, after approximately 20 minutes Jimin and Yoongi departed. Kim Namjoon decided to brew coffee, to accompany him in working on company files.