Part 5.

It doesn't feel like time has gone by so fast, now it's time for the pale teenager to enter the new campus. Now he is preparing in front of the mirror to wear his university almamater. After preparing himself to go down for breakfast, he could see his brothers and parents sitting neatly in their places. He rushed over with his usual greeting. "Good morning" was the same reply from them.

Now, they are ready to go to school. They will leave together by the way, using the car driven by Ahjussi Lee. Usually Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin like to ride motorbikes, but today they decided to go together.

Now they are in the car, with Hoseok next to Ahjussi Lee, behind him there are Seokjin, Namjoon and Jungkook and the last row is Yoongi, flanked by Taehyung and Jimin. During the trip they explained about their school, not allowing this and that, there were lots of prohibitions. Well, it can be concluded that this school is not a cheap school, unlike the previous school.

20 minutes later, their car had arrived at the gate with the words "BIGHIT UNIVERSITY"

Yoongi was amazed by the atmosphere of his new campus, the yard was very wide. In fact, it seemed like it took half an hour to arrive at the faculty. His sigh was heard, attracting the attention of the people beside him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jin asked, touching the younger's shoulder.

"Why is the page this far? You're really tired if you have to walk," Yoongi answered in an irritated tone and a cute pout in his mouth. Ah, it seems like that's his natural reaction when he's annoyed.

Jin, who saw this, then kissed Yoongi on one cheek, which made the owner shocked and the others looked at their hyung in disbelief.

"Gosh, are you a student or a kid, so adorable," he said, touching Yoongi's cheeks which were already red with embarrassment, hey...how can you not be embarrassed if now they are the center of attention?

"Oh never mind hyung, look at this kid's cheeks are already red," Jimin said as he pulled Yoongi next to him, while Yoongi, who was called a kid, just snorted in annoyance.

"Never mind, we'd better take Yoongi to the faculty, then after the break we'll take a walk to introduce ourselves to this campus" Hoseok said because he was tired of his brother's useless arguments.

"I agree, and it's better to take Yoongi to Jungkook and Taehyung's faculty. because their faculties are in the same direction, how about it?" Namjoon asked after giving advice to his brother.

Hearing Namjoon's suggestion, they agreed and would gather at Yoongi's faculty during break time.

At this time the pale young man was walking following his brother from behind while looking at the campus, but this activity had to be stopped when an ear-piercing scream was heard booming in the corridor where they were walking.

"KOOK-AH" the scream came from a tall, sturdy young man, just like Jungkook. But his skin was tan like Taehyung.

"WHY SHOUTING STUPID?!" The scream wasn't from Jungkook but from Taehyung who was annoyed because they were the center of attention now.

"Hehe, sorry Taehyung-ah. I just need Jungkook," he said with a grin. Jungkook who heard that just raised his eyebrows as if to say 'what's wrong?' who was caught well by the young man

"You know, 'he' has been looking for you this week. Gosh, I'm sure he'll look for trouble with you again, Kook," the young man explained in an annoyed tone and held back his annoyance when 'he' started bothering them again.

Jungkook, who heard that, just smiled, ah... more precisely, grinned.

"Just leave it Gyu-ah, we'll see how long he will bother us," he said, to which his friend nodded.