Part 14.

The evening was bright but not as bright as the feelings of the five young men who were now looking irritably at two other young men, one of whom was embracing a smaller shoulder while laughing when he saw the comedy film he was watching.

"Gosh...what's actually wrong with him?" Hoseok spoke up in an irritated tone.

Oh...by the way, they're in the dining room, because Yoongi told them to cook themselves on the grounds that they didn't want to spread the virus. And Seokjin agreed, isn't that good? He doesn't need to cook, bro.

"It seems like Jin Hyung was monopolizing Yoongi in his room earlier." Now Jungkook spoke with his eyes still directed at the two creatures who were still laughing on the sofa.

"That's really annoying," Jimin muttered.

"We should just join them," said Taehyung and then the others nodded.

While he was having fun laughing, Yoongi felt someone approaching and he tilted his head back, suddenly his eyes bulged funny with a resounding scream. making Seokjin startled in his place.

"HEY! DON'T CLOSE TO ME HYUNG-DEUL!" The scream made the five people behind stop their steps while looking at the others as if to say 'what's wrong'

"Why Yoongi-ah?" Namjoon decided to ask because he couldn't stand it when he saw Yoongi avoiding them.

"Just don't come any closer, namu hyung! you'll get infected."

Hearing Yoongi's words made them wonder, what is contagious? while Seokjin just sighed tiredly.

"Infected?" Taehyung asked, and Yoongi nodded.

"Yes, infected with the virus hyung, Jinie hyung and I are sick so you can't come near us"

"What?! Are you sick?" The shocked words came from Hoseok and he took a step closer but stopped again when he saw Yoongi pulling Seokjin away.

"Don't come near Hobi hyung, you'll get infected." Yoongi went back to talking about contagious infections at the corner with Seokjin beside him who was trying to hold back his laughter when he saw the look on the other brother's face.

"Can you explain what illness you are suffering from, Kim Yoongi?" Kim Taehyung's low-pitched question at least made Yoongi frown in place, then answer with teary eyes.

"We suffer from heart disease," the sad answer made their eyes roll. Hell, since when is heart disease contagious.

"Heart disease is not contagious, Kim Yoongi," hearing Jungkook's words made Yoongi frown.

"But..but...Jinie hyung is also the same as me, his heart is beating inappropriately. It's like it's about to explode"

Silence, they were silent when they heard what Yoongi had just said, more precisely, they went blank for a moment. but soon a happy smile appeared on each owner, they were so excited about their half-brother. why so innocence?

Unable to stand Yoongi's innocence, Taehyung ran and carried Yoongi in his arms, making Yoongi struggle.

"Hey! Let go of me hyung, or you'll get infected," Yoongi's screams were meaningless to Taehyung, instead he tightened his arms around the tiny body that fit so perfectly in his arms

"Looks like it's infected now" hearing Taehyung's words made Yoongi let go of his hug, then put his ear to Taehyung's broad chest. And suddenly his eyes widened funny when he heard the sound of Taehyung's heartbeat, which was the same as his.

"I told you hyung, don't come any closer, look you're infected now."

Seeing Yoongi fussing with his lips pursed cutely, made Taehyung cup Yoongi's face to give kisses to his soft skin.

Mch!

Mch!

Mch!

Making the others look at Taehyung annoyed. you aliens looking for opportunities in adversity!

"Are you actually a student or a kindergartener? Why are you so innocent?" He pinched Yoongi's cheek, which made Yoongi pout in annoyance. Why was his hyung happy when he caught the disease? It's so strange.

Seeing Yoongi who was silent, made Taehyung tap his forehead lightly. but still invites a grin from the owner.

"Aww...it hurts hyung"

"What are you thinking, hmm?" Taehyung asked as he guided Yoongi to sit on the sofa where his other brother had now been sitting.

"Just thinking about hyung's weirdness." Hearing Yoongi's innocent words made everyone laugh. Meanwhile, Taehyung sneered in annoyance

"Hyung it's not strange, Yoongi-ah," Taehyung said irritably, making Yoongi roll his eyes.

"There are people who like to catch diseases, aren't they just strange people? Like hyung," that statement made them laugh even more. Making Taehyung even more annoyed with the tiny young man beside him, he really wanted to cover those tiny lips with his sexy lips.

After calming down his laughter, Namjoon cupped Yoongi's cheek with his big hand, making Yoongi look at Namjoon with a faint blush, and it didn't escape Namjoon's eyes who was now holding himself back from kissing Yoongi.

"Have you ever felt a heartbeat like this before?" Namjoon asked softly with his thumb rubbing Yoongi's chubby cheek gently.

"Once, when I was in senior high school" hearing that made them nod.

"Do you know what that means?" Namjoon asked again and Yoongi shook his head in return.

"Does that heartbeat make you happy" and Yoongi nodded

"That means you like someone Yoongi, and so do we" hearing that Yoongi tilted his head confused, likes someone?

"We like you, Kim Yoongi"

The reverie was interrupted by Seokjin's confession at the other end of the sofa. It made Yoongi go blank for a moment. His hyung likes him? Isn't that wrong?

"And we know you also feel the same way about us." Now Yoongi's gaze returned to Namjoon who was still cupping his cheek

"But hyung I__"his words were cut off by Namjoon's low voice, making him swallow harshly

"And we don't accept rejection, Kim Yoongi" after that, Namjoon pressed his lips to his brother's thin seductive lips, kissed the lower and upper lips alternately gently, then the other hand went down to squeeze Yoongi's waist and produced a startled scream, and that created an opportunity for Namjoon. deepening the kiss, making Yoongi squeeze the front of Namjoon's t-shirt, sending a strange shiver down his spine.

"Emmhh" the moan just escaped when Namjoon tore open her mouth with his soft tongue. Meanwhile, the others heard Yoongi's beautiful moan, making them instantly hot, especially when they saw Yoongi who didn't fight at all.

However, it wasn't long before Yoongi hit Namjoon's chest, indicating that he needed oxygen, which forced Namjoon to break the kiss.

His eyes looked at the view in front of him which was so sexy in his opinion, his lips were shiny with saliva and swollen with a bright red color, making Namjoon's libido rise, not only Namjoon but his five brothers also felt the same way.

"Remember, you're ours now, Kim Yoongi," Namjoon said with all seriousness and Yoongi couldn't help but nod slightly

Then Yoongi ran to the room to neutralize the feeling of embarrassment and the fast pounding in his chest.

"Is it true that I like Hyungdeul?"

Should i continue?