Part 12.

It's the holidays, and Kim Brother decided to go for a walk. Yeah, just to relieve stress for a moment from the chaos of lecture assignments and maybe feelings?

And the destination this time is to go on a picnic in the city park, and now they are busy preparing the picnic needs. Yoongi was helping Seokjin who was cooking, Jungkook was with his camera and Hoseok was preparing other things, helped by Jimin, while Namjoon and Taehyung just watched silently. It's not that I don't want to help, but this is an order from the oldest to keep quiet because I'm afraid of making a mess if I touch something

After finishing with their needs, they went to their respective rooms to get ready. And soon one by one one of them appeared and gathered in the living room, just waiting for one more member who was none other than Yoongi.

tap tap tap

The sound of bouncing shoes was heard, and made them turn to the source of the sound. and immediately they swallowed hard when they saw Yoongi's appearance which was quite...tempting

White shorts above the knee, showing off her slender white legs and an oversized black t-shirt that contrasts with the color of his skin. making them suddenly look at him intensely and making the owner uncomfortable.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Yoongi asked amidst his confusion.

"Do you want to tease Yoongi-ah?" Hoseok asked as he approached Yoongi, and made Yoongi frown in confusion.

"I don't want to tease anyone hyung" Yoongi

"Then what is this? wear trousers above the knee and show off your slender legs. Is this not teasing?" This time Jungkook came closer and grabbed Yoongi's pants. Hearing that, Yoongi rolled his eyes lazily, ah..their possessive nature came out again, huft!

"Oh my gosh hyung, I'm wearing these pants because I want to, not to tease, besides the weather is hot right now" Yoongi answered in annoyance and sat down on the sofa

"Change now, I don't want anyone else to see your legs" Seokjin now ordered with his authority. as the oldest brother, but Yoongi remained firm.

"No hyungie, it's hot outside, and can you bear to see me hot and sweaty?" With a pitiful face Yoongi begged to be allowed to wear those clothes today, because it's really hot outside. And he doesn't want to sweat if he wears closed clothes, it will definitely be very sticky.

"Change or don't have to join the picnic" Namjoon said flatly, and the others nodded. Making Yoongi sigh and move to change his pants.

Not long after, Yoongi came down with other pants, namely loose white pants. And that made them smile a little and then holding Yoongi to the car, in contrast to Yoongi who had an annoyed face.

In about 20 minutes, they arrived and immediately laid out a mat under a tree that was big enough so it wasn't too hot for a picnic. There were also many people around them who were doing the same thing as them, spreading mats and preparing food, then sitting in a circle and joking around.

After eating together, now they are taking photos using Jungkook's camera

"Oh my gosh, why is my face so handsome?" Taehyung said with an annoying smile, and Jungkook snorted in annoyance in reply

"Aish..that's because of the effect of Hyung's camera, because my camera is good so it has an effect on the results of the photos" without looking at Taehyung, Jungkook said in annoyance. You're so confident, brother.

"Just say that you're jealous of me" Taehyung sneered right next to Jungkook's ear, making the bunny-toothed young man really annoyed and with a quick movement he grabbed Taehyung's hair tightly