Part 21.

After waking up from fainting, Yoongi became quiet. The sweet young man would only nod and shake his head to answer, making the Kim brothers only sigh.

"Eat first, Yoon" Seokjin said while handing Yoongi a mouthful of rice but again Yoongi just shook his head.

"Eat, so you can get better quickly" Namjoon tried to persuade Yoongi to fill his stomach and drink his medicine, but Yoongi just shook his head.

"Okay, do you want something hm?" Hoseok asked softly and Yoongi just shook his head with a blank look at the window.

"If there's nothing...you just rest, okay? If you need anything, just shout, we're in the next room." This time there was no answer from Yoongi, making them sigh and then leave.

"Hyung.."

Yoongi's whisper made them stop in their tracks then turn around to see Yoongi who was now also looking at them sadly

"Do you still love me?" The quiet question came into their ears, causing a sincere smile to be etched there. Hell, what kind of stupid question is that? It's clear they love this tiny young man, aka his half-brother.

Then they approached around Yoongi's bed

"Hey..- Jungkook cupped Yoongi's cheek gently- what kind of question is that? It's clear we love you darling" he explained softly, making Yoongi feel guilty because he felt he couldn't take care of himself for the people who loved him.

"But I_

"We don't care how you are, because this is not your wish, this is all fate's path which unfortunately is so bad for you," Jungkook interrupted firmly, making a single tear roll down Yoongi's bruised cheek.

Jungkook wiped the tears gently, then kissed his forehead affectionately which made Yoongi close his eyes as he felt a warm feeling spread in his heart.

"Saranghae" he said then hugged Yoongi tightly, while the others looked at Jungkook in disbelief

'It turns out this big rabbit has grown up,' they thought

Not realizing that now both of their parents were watching with emotion

"It turns out they really love Yoongi, honey" Jongsuk embraced his wife gently, making Jieun put one hand on her husband's broad chest.

"Hm...and I hope they can make my Yoongi happy forever," Jieun said

"If they hurt Yoongi, I will be the first to kill them" Jongsuk said seriously but was instead rewarded with a light blow to his chest.

"Don't try to hurt your biological child Mr. Kim, if you don't want me to kill you," Jieun hissed sharply, making Jongsuk steal a kiss on his beloved's lips.

"I'm kidding darling, hehe," Jongsuk grinned, and Jieun just rolled her eyes lazily

"Your jokes aren't funny, sir," she replied irritably

"Never mind, let's just go, we'll be mosquitoes here anyway," Jongsuk suggested and Jieun nodded.

Currently there are only Namjoon and Jimin in Yoongi's room while the others are studying, actually they wanted permission to accompany Yoongi but the sweet young man forced them to go to college and they couldn't help but agree.

"Namjoon hyung...I want to go to the toilet" Yoongi asked and Namjoon swiftly lifted Yoongi bridal style and made Yoongi scream.

"hyung, why am I being carried! I can walk" Yoongi was annoyed, while Namjoon just chuckled

"Kkk it's okay baby, I just don't want you to get tired," he explained and made Jimin on the sofa roll his eyes lazily.

"Tch," Jimin said, making Namjoon glare sharply, not wanting to make Yoongi wait for Namjoon to step into the toilet.

"Can you do it yourself, Yoon?" Namjoon asked and Yoongi only nodded in reply

"if you need anything, call me okay," Namjoon gently stroked the black mane.

"Okay hyung," Yoongi replied

"Jimin-ah don't go there, stupid!" shouted Namjoon when he saw Jimin's worm almost colliding with another worm. yeah...Jimin was playing a worm game.

"You're so noisy, hyung," Jimin annoyed

Jedug!

The loud thud made them look at each other then move closer when the sound came from the toilet

Brak!

The door was opened by Namjoon, and their hearts immediately ached when they saw Yoongi sitting there with his hands rubbing his neck.

"Hyungie... they did this to me hiks..." Yoongi said sadly, making Jimin and Namjoon come over and wake Yoongi who sat up sobbing. Namjoon cursed himself when he didn't remember that there was a mirror in the toilet.

Yes, they all hid all the mirrors in the room so that Yoongi wouldn't remember the bad incident, but they forgot about the toilet which had a big mirror.

"Hey, don't cry," Jimin gently wiped away the tears

"Allow me to delete it, Yoon," Namjoon suddenly said in a serious tone, making Jimin look at him confused.

Without waiting for Yoongi's answer, Namjoon gently pulled Yoongi so he was facing him, then cupped the wet cheek gently and after that he pressed his lips against Yoongi's pale lips gently, Yoongi gripped Namjoon's front shirt weakly when the dimpled young man began to kiss his lips gently, not long after His body stiffened when Namjoon started tracing his neck

Realizing that Yoongi's body was shaking, Namjoon rubbed his shaking back gently and whispered soothing words softly.

"Don't be afraid...it's me...your Namjoon hyung" when he heard a very soft and familiar voice, Yoongi started to calm down and made Namjoon continue his action.

Meanwhile, Jimin there was already hot watching the scene, every now and then he cursed because of Yoongi's muffled moans, because he couldn't stand it, Jimin hugged Yoongi from behind then started kissing the left side of his neck gently, making Yoongi even more weak, if they didn't tighten their embrace, he would definitely fall.

Jimin tilted Yoongi's head so he could kiss those sweet lips gently

"Emmhh..." Yoongi's moan was muffled by Jimin's kiss when Namjoon started to kiss the white skin on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Akh..hyungieh..." Yoongi's soft scream escaped him when Jimin also started biting Yoongi's ear with his sexy lips.

"Eunghhh...hyungiehh it hurts" Yoongi's moans got louder when Namjoon and Jimin sucked right at the purplish red rash that was previously done by that bastard Zico, which can be clearly seen, now the red rash is even redder which is in sharp contrast to his white skin.

Namjoon kissed Yoongi's sweet lips again once again before ending their activities

"If you see this again, you have to remember that we made it, baby," Namjoon explained softly, making Yoongi only nod because he was weak.

"Saranghae" Namjoon whispered which made Yoongi look down to hide the red that was creeping across his cheeks.

Jimin turned Yoongi's body in one but gentle movement, then raised his big hand to gently cup Yoongi's bruised cheek.

Muach

Jimin kissed Yoongi's lips briefly "Don't even think about that incident, just think about what happened earlier, okay?" Jimin said softly making Yoongi smile

"Thank you hyungie..." Yoongi said sincerely making Jimin pull Yoongi into his arms

"Anything for you, dear" he said softly

Should i continue?