Part 15.

Today, Eunwoo was confused by the attitude of this sweet young man beside him. The problem is that from morning until break, Yoongi often daydreams, even the food in front of him has only been stirred all this time

"Huft... Yoongi, what have you been daydreaming about all this time?" but still didn't get the little boy's attention, and that made Eunwoo annoyed. Then he reached out his hand to pat Yoongi's shoulder and made him yelp in surprise.

"What's wrong Woo-ah!?" Yoongi asked annoyedly and Eunwoo just rolled his eyes lazily

"I should be the one asking you that" and Yoongi just raised his eyebrows as if to say 'what do you want to ask'

"What are you actually daydreaming about, Yoon?" hearing his friend's question, made Yoongi remember what he was thinking. Then he took a deep breath and looked at Eunwoo

"Have you ever liked someone, woo-ah?"

Eunwoo was silent, oh.. so this is what made his short friend daydream since this morning? Apparently he likes someone.

"Ooh, you like someone yoongi-ah? Who? Jaebum sunbae? hmm... hmm? Come on, answer it" Enunwoo asked enthusiastically while fiddling with his eyebrows teasing Yoongi, but Yoongi just shook his head languidly.

"No," he whispered.

"Then who is Yoon, is he at another faculty?"

"My step hyung" Yoongi's whisper made Eunwoo squeal in surprise and made the whole cafeteria stare at them.

"MWO?!"

Yoongi just sighed then put his head in his arms

"But you know that's wrong, right Yoon?" Eunwoo continued his words and Yoongi nodded in return.

"I know Woo-ah, but Hyung-deul also feels the same way as me, they even felt it when we first met," Yoongi's explanation made Eunwoo sigh. It's actually a pity for his short friend who has to like his brother.

"Hah...I can't help you, you better make sure whether it's feelings of affection between siblings or other feelings like couples in general, but if your fate is like that, then I will support you" Eunwoo gave an understanding by gently rubbing his narrow shoulders, making Yoongi raise his head to look at Eunwoo and he gave a sincere smile.

"Thank you, Woo-ah."

About 10 minutes ago Yoongi was waiting in the parking lot for Taehyung to go home, because coincidentally today they had the same schedule. and soon he saw Taehyung running towards him

"What took you so long?" With cutely pursed lips, Yoongi asked Taehyung, who had arrived in front of him out of breath.

"Sorry Yoongi-ah, hyung had something to do for a moment," he answered while catching his breath

"Okay, this time I forgive you," said Yoongi, which made Taehyung smile and then took Yoongi to his motorbike. Then he took the helmet which he would put on Yoongi.

"Here, hyung put it on for you" and Yoongi smiled sweetly in return, not realizing that the other students in the parking lot, both gay men and women, were hypnotized by his smile.

Meanwhile, Taehyung who realized it, looked at them sharply as if he wanted to skin them

"WTF! What are you staring at !? Do you want me to pry your eyes out using this, huh?!" he said while showing the keys to his motorbike, making them look away and rush to leave.

"Tsk...that's annoying," he said then looked back at Yoongi

"Next time, don't smile Yoongi-ah," Yoongi ignored Taehyung's words. hey..how can he not smile when he gets something happy? This hyung is really strange, he deserves the nickname alien from his other hyungs

"Never mind hyungie, we'd better go home soon. Look, the sky is already cloudy." Hearing Yoongi's words, Taehyung looked up to see the sky which was getting darker with a faint rumbling sound.

"OK then..kajja"

However, after only 5 minutes of driving, the rain came down quite heavily, forcing them to take shade to avoid the rain at a bus stop with Yoongi grumbling and Taehyung watching Yoongi's lips. Very adorable.

"It's all because of you hyung," Yoongi was annoyed, and Taheyung only responded with a sigh

"Hyung already said there was something to do earlier," Taehyung spoke softly, but Yoongi was still annoyed.

"Never mind, hyung already apologized, don't be angry anymore, hm" Taehyung again persuaded Yoongi who was now standing with his arms crossed, and soon he got a slow nod making Taehyung smile.

"The rain is getting heavier, hyung," Yoongi said, turning his back to Taehyung

Tehyung stood up then hugged Yoongi from behind with his chin resting on his narrow shoulders, making Yoongi freeze with the sudden treatment. while Taehyung just chuckled softly at Yoongi's reaction

"We'd better wait," he suggested softly, making Yoongi nod his head slowly after managing to neutralize his heartbeat.

"Aren't you cold, Yoon?" and Yoongi just shook his head, making Taehyung turn Yoongi's body so that his narrow forehead hit his broad chest and made a soft groan audible amidst the sound of the heavy rain.

"Don't lie, your lips are already shaking," he said as he took off his jacket leaving only a plain white t-shirt. Then he put it on Yoongi, making Yoongi's eyes widen cutely.

"Then what about hyung? Hyungie must be cold too," Yoongi said worriedly, making Taehyung smile softly

"It's okay, hyung it can be like this," he answered, pulling Yoongi into his arms.

"It's okay, right?" He continued and Yoongi nodded in return.

There was silence for a long time, finally Yoongi spoke up

"Hyung, is this feeling true?" the question made taehyung look down to look at yoongi who wasn't looking at him

"About our feelings, isn't that wrong?" he continued, this time looking at Taehyung

"Are you still unsure, Yoon?" Taehyung's question was met with a nod by Yoongi. He was still unfamiliar with love, so he was still unsure about his feelings as well as his brother's feelings

"Do you want to prove it?" Taehyung asked, making Yoongi confused

Taehyung cupped Yoongi's cold cheek, then bent down to press his lips against Yoongi's thin lips, making those small eyes close with both hands pressed against Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung tilted his head when he started kissing those sweet lips alternately with feeling, making Yoongi's tiny palms squeeze Taehyung's t-shirt.

Taehyung lowered one hand to pull Yoongi's slender waist closer, and he used the other hand to pull Yoongi's nape to deepen the kiss, it wasn't called a kiss, because Yoongi didn't open his mouth, that's why Taehyung dared to bite Yoongi's lips and made him scream. making Taehyung quickly dart his tongue to the contents of that sweet mouth.

"Eummhh" Yoongi's moan escaped when Taehyung deepened the kiss, making Taehyung lick, bite and suck on those tiny lips even more greedily. Meanwhile, Yoongi became increasingly limp, if Taehyung hadn't tightened his embrace he would have already sagged a long time ago.

Not long after, Yoongi hit Taehyung's chest lightly, forcing him to stop the event - let's express his love- for Yoongi. Taehyung saw Yoongi who still had his eyes closed while inhaling air greedily, then his breath hitched when Yoongi opened his eyes and looked up at him.

'Shit' he cursed in his heart, when he saw Yoongi looking at him with his glazed eyes and swollen, shiny lips. This made Taehyung smash his lips on his younger brother's sweet lips again, making Yoongi squeeze Taehyung's t-shirt again

After about 5 minutes, Taehyung broke the kiss and then whispered in a soft tone

"Saranghae min yoongi"

Should i continue?