Part 8

Jimin is currently waiting for Yoongi in the parking lot. However, after 20 minutes the pale young man was nowhere to be seen. 'Is he having an impromptu class?' Jimin thought.

Jimin decided to look at his faculty, he walked along it while occasionally asking people he knew.

However, no one knows where the pale young man is, even Yoongi's friend Eunwoo doesn't know where the young man with the gum smile has gone.

"Eoh... Yoongi had left class earlier, he said he wanted to wait for you"

Jimin was lost in thought thinking about Eunwoo's explanation, is Yoongi home yet? that's what he thought

His reverie was interrupted when someone tapped his shoulder lightly, then he turned his head and found Mingyu looking at him confused.

"What's wrong with you, Jimin-hyung?" Mingyu asked while chewing his gum.

"Have you seen Yoongi?" Jimin asked straight to the point, who knows, the young man beside him knows.

"Yoongi?" Mingyu instead asked Jimin, who looked at him annoyed

'Why do I ask people like Mingyu' Iner Jimin

"Eoh...is Yoongi a short, cute, and pretty boy?" hearing Mingyu's words made Jimin look at him sharply, how dare he praise him.

"Just say it if you know Mingyu! You're wasting my time," Jimin said, annoyed by the behavior of the young man beside him.

"I'm just making sure, and if it's true it's the person hyung is looking for, I saw him walking towards the back hall" Mingyu explained in an annoyed tone, why this Kim brother was always annoying to him.

By the way, Mingyu still can't believe that Yoongi is Kim Brother's half-brother. If that's true then he can't be close to Yoongi. Maybe even before he said hello there were already razor sharp eyes piercing his heart.

While Jimin who heard that frowned, why did Yoongi go to the back hall which was rarely used?

Not wanting to waste time, Jimin ran to go to the back hall. I don't feel good now. Leaving Mingyu gaping in disbelief that he was abandoned again after giving the information. Poor Mingyu

When he arrived in front of the hall door, Jimin frowned when he saw the padlock hanging indicating that the door was locked.

'Where is Yoongi? is he back yet?' Jimin thought

Jimin thought about going back, but a weak banging sound accompanied by groans of pain drew his attention to the door. 'Is anyone inside?' and without thinking, Jimin looked for a stone to break the lock.

It's not easy, but Jimin keeps trying to open the door. It doesn't matter if there are people inside or not.

After succeeding, Jimin broke down the door and...

Deg.

The person he was looking for, was now lying weakly with his hands tightly gripping his chest.

Jimin then approached Yoongi, placing the youngest's head on his thigh. Then gently patted the cheek that was wet with tears.

"Hey Yoongi-ah, open your eyes dear, hyung is here," Jimin said in a shaky voice

Hearing a familiar voice, Yoongi opened his eyes slowly.

"Hyunghh..it h-hurts... hyungieh..hah sshh.." Yoongi said with a hard breath.

Jimin, who realized that Yoongi was short of breath, tried to help Yoongi

"Yoongi follow my instructions hm, inhale then exhale slowly, yeah like that... -he said when Yoongi followed his instructions- don't be afraid i'm here with you" Jimin said softly while stroking Yoongi's face gently

He didn't expect to be faced with this situation, a situation that made his heart pump rapidly when he saw the person he had been looking for curled up with irregular breathing. This is truly a scary situation for Kim Jimin.

After he felt that his breathing was no longer heavy, Yoongi spoke softly

"hyung, I'm s-scared here...it's dark in here hyung...please...I'm scared...please...don't want to be here" Yoongi said shaking with his hand squeezing Jimin's arm, after which he realized that he was still in the hall.

Jimin who saw this, concluded that Yoongi had a phobia of the dark, so he cupped Yoongi's cheek and pressed his lips to his brother's thin labium. kissed him gently without lust, just a soothing kiss. Jimin also doesn't know why he did that, of all the various ways to calm people down, why Jimin chose that method. I don't know if he was confused, but what is certain is that when he did this, the corner of his heart shook wildly and it made him happy.

"Hey, don't be afraid hmm...i'm here, look at me, i'll be your light," Jimin said after breaking the kiss, and Yoongi gave a weak nod in return.

But soon Yoongi fainted, probably tired of crying, Jimin thought.

Then Jimin carried Yoongi in his bridal arms, stepped out with a sharp look when many students openly looked at Yoongi with adoring eyes, Jimin then quickened his steps to quickly arrive at the parking lot.

While in the parking lot, Jimin ran into his other brother who had just arrived. Then they bombarded Jimin with various questions.

"What happened Jimin-ah?" Hoseok asked in a worried tone, when his eyes saw Yoongi's pale face.

Jimin took a deep breath

"Yoongi fainted, I'll tell you the details later at home. I have to immediately lay Yoongi down" they nodded and told Jimin to get in their car, so that later they would contact the driver to pick him up. And Taehyung would use Jimin's motorbike.

Jimin rushed into the car and laid Yoongi in the back, then walked forward to drive.

When he arrived, Jimin laid Yoongi on the pale young man's king size bed. then put the aromatherapy liquid under Yoongi's nose so he could inhale it and wake up from fainting.

After a while, a faint groan was heard. Jimin turned his head and looked at Yoongi who was blinking slowly

"You're awake, how are you? Is there anything wrong?" Jimin asked as his hand stroked his younger brother's hair.

"It's just a headache hyung, thank you for helping me," Yoongi said softly at the end.

"Hey -  Jimin cupped Yoongi's cheek - Don't be like that,  It's my job to look after you" Jimin gently gave him attention, making Yoongi smile and mumble thank you.

"May I know who locked you up, Yoongi-ah?" Jimin's question made Yoongi stiffen for a moment, then looked down while fiddling with his fingers.

Jimin realizes that Yoongi is afraid, but this can't be allowed. He was afraid that in the future Yoongi would be treated more than this. Then Jimin held Yoongi's hand gently.

"Just say it, don't be afraid"

Yoongi nodded then answered "I don't know what his name is, but he has green hair"

'Zico'

Jimin nodded then told Yoongi to go back to rest.

Jimin came out of Yoongi's room with an uncomfortable aura, after he found out that the one who made Yoongi like that was their enemy Zico.

"Damn it...how could he hurt Yoongi, just watch out Zico, I will repay you for what you did more than you hurt him" that grin suddenly appeared on Jimin's handsome face. Then he went into his maroon room then went into the bathroom to soak to neutralize it. his emotions.

Should i continue? or no?
Vote and comment😙