Part 13.

"Looks like you guys are having fun here"

"YOU!, why did you come here huh?" Jimin said angrily to the young man in front of him.

"Me? Just taking a walk" he answered nonchalantly, because his gaze had only been focused on the tiny young man who was looking down next to Seokjin.

"Don't make trouble here Zico!" Namjoon exclaimed flatly, making Zico just shrug his shoulders indifferently.

"Who's going to cause trouble, I told you I was just passing by and saw you guys" hearing Zico's answer made them even more emotional, especially after realizing that the young man's gaze It was aimed at Yoongi.

"Oh, you're here too Kim Yoongi?" hearing his name being called made Yoongi's body stiffen instantly, Seokjin who realized this, immediately grabbed Yoongi's hand, and whispered 'don't worry, hyung here', and made Yoongi nod slowly.

"Quickly tell me what you are doing here, Zico?!" Taehyung got up and stood in front of Zico. Making Zico just snort.

"Just wanted to say hello, what's wrong?" Zico answered nonchalantly, making them even more annoyed with the green-haired young man's attitude.

"Kim Yoongi, can you come with me for a moment?" Hearing that made Hoseok reply in a cold tone

"What business do you have with him, huh?!" Zico just smiled, and it was all very disgusting for them. They really wanted to punch his arrogant face.

"Just wanted to talk, that's all. Yoongi, do you want to?" With a grin at the end, Yoongi who had glanced at Zico, tightened his grip on Seokjin.

"No!" Seokjin hissed sharply, making Zico just smile a little and then ask which made everyone there no longer able to hold back their anger.

"Why? Is Yoongi the boyfriend of one of you? Or maybe your personal bitch?"

Jungkook got up and grabbed the front of Zico's shirt.

"You'd better go now!" Jungkook's sharp hiss didn't scare Zico, instead now he looked straight into Jungkook's eyes.

"Gosh...it turns out you guys are very possessive, don't worry, I won't take it from you now, maybe another time?"

Right after he finished his sentence, a raw punch hit the young man's jaw and made him fall down.

"I warned you not to cause trouble, but you're stubborn Zico" Namjoon squatted down and gave Zico a sharp look who was now holding his jaw.

Yes, when Zico finished his sentence, Namjoon immediately got up and punched the young man right in the jaw, he really couldn't stand it.

"Hurry and leave or I'll make you die right here and now!" That intimidating sentence at least made Zico's guts sink, then he got up and gave them a sharp look before turning around to leave.

'I'll get back at you'

After Zico disappeared from sight, they all took a deep breath, then decided to go home because they were in a bad mood because of the green-haired young man.

On the way home, there was only silence, no one started a conversation because their minds were only focused on the incident in the park.

Yoongi had been thinking about the incident in the park, especially when he saw Zico's gaze on him, it made Yoongi nervous, he was afraid that the incident where he was locked up would happen again. He was afraid that things would be worse than.

Before his thoughts went too far, he gasped when his hand was grabbed by a large hand beside him, making Yoongi turn around and find Seokjin smiling reassuringly.