Part 54.

A tan young man without a top was seen sleeping on his back on his king size bed. He moved a little then tilted his body so he could hug his beloved. His hand felt for the place beside him, but it was empty.

Taehyung opened his eyes slightly, then frowned when there was no tiny figure beside him. He glanced at the clock on his bed, and it was 5 in the morning... it was still too early to get up. Where is that tiny creature?

"Honey, where are you?" Taehyung called, but there was no answer. But soon the sound of running water could be heard

Knock! knock! knock!

"Honey, are you in there?" Still no answer, only the sound of running water could be heard... making the tan man worried and without thinking, he immediately opened the bathroom door.

ceklek!

"Honey, what's wrong with you?" Taehyung was shocked when he saw Yoongi who was already squatting with one hand holding the edge of the sink.

Yoongi didn't answer, he was just busy taking a breath because he was tired after vomiting... and his body was also weak as if the vomiting had drained all his energy.

"What's wrong with you, hm?" Taehyung asked worriedly, he wiped Yoongi's sweat gently

"I don't know, my body is very weak..." Yoongi whispered

"Come on, let's just lie down, you seem sick, baby..." Taehyung helped Yoongi to get up, then he took one step Yoongi covered his mouth and then turned to the sink.

"Hoek..hoek..hah...hoek"

Taehyung who saw this became even more worried, as he massaged Yoongi's nape slowly until the sweet young man stopped feeling nauseous

"Are you still nauseous?"

"No, it's just weak..." Yoongi answered, hugging Taehyung's body, then slowly the tan man took Yoongi in his arms to take him to bed and lay back down.

"Why didn't you build me earlier hm? What if you faint?" Taehyung asked, rubbing Yoongi's head

" I couldn't bear to wake you, hyung..." he answered with his white arms tightly hugging Taehyung's tan body.

"Next time wake me up, I don't want anything wrong with my beloved. Understand?" Yoongi nods, then nuzzles Taehyung's broad chest.

"Are you sick? Why is your face so pale, baby...?" asked Namjoon.

"I think it's true, hyung, he also vomited earlier." Taehyung exclaimed.

"Jinjja?!" Seokjin & Hoseok were shocked.

"Maybe I just caught a cold, hyungie..." Yoongi said, trying to calm him down with a thin smile. Actually, he suddenly felt dizzy, he was also a little nauseous, but he tried to hold it in

"Are you sure? - Yoongi nods - okay, now eat your breakfast, then take your medicine later... understand?" Seokjin said and Yoongi nodded again in the affirmative.

They all started eating their respective breakfasts, as voracious as usual. In contrast to Yoongi, who was now holding back nausea when he took the third bite, he tried to hold it back from the first bite. It's not that Seokjin's cooking isn't delicious, it's that the contents in his stomach are urgently wanting to be expelled. Yoongi covered his mouth, he couldn't stand it anymore...got up in a hurry and walked quickly towards the sink making the others worried

"Hoek..hoek..hoek...ugh.." Yoongi vomited all the food that had just entered his stomach.

"Let's go to the hospital, okay?" Seokjin asked by washing around Yoongi's mouth.