Part 30.

Yoongi has been held captive by Jaebum for a month and since the past week he has felt something strange about him, such as not having an appetite, dizziness and nausea. Like this morning the sweet young man was sitting weakly in front of the toilet after vomiting but all that came out was clear liquid.

"Oh my gosh!" Jaebum approached Yoongi who was almost unsteady when he tried to stand up.

"Are you still nauseous, honey?" He asked gently leading Yoongi to the bed while the sweet young man just shook his head in response.

After the bad incident that night, Yoongi no longer uttered a sound, he just nodded and shook his head in response

"Just rest, you're very weak" Jaebum covered Yoongi and didn't forget to kiss the sweet young man's forehead gently. Meanwhile, the person he kissed was just silent as usual and Jaebum didn't mind that because what was important to him was that Yoongi was within his reach.

"Sleep for a while, I'll wake you up for lunch," Jaebum said then went out

Yoongi just closed his eyes, because he really felt dizzy now

On the other hand, the Kim brothers continue to look for clues here and there but to no avail, their appearances are now all different, long hair, thin bodies and eye bags visible on their handsome faces, proving how hard they are trying to find their Yoongi.

"It's been a month, is Yoongi okay?" Namjoon asked quietly

"I don't know, Joon," Seokjin replied

Meanwhile, the others can only look down, hoping in their hearts that God will meet them with their love...

Not much different from Jieun, who for the past month has been crying every night in Yoongi's room, missing her sweet child, and Jongsuk, who always accompanies his wife, who prays to the sky every night to return Yoongi to her.

Since Mingyu told that Yoongi was kidnapped by Jaebum at that time, Eunwoo felt very guilty, if he hadn't allowed Jaebum to chat with Yoongi, it would definitely not have happened like this, right?

"This is all my fault hiks, if only at that time I__"

"Never mind Eunwoo, how many times have I told you that it was Jaebum's fault, not yours" Mingyu said annoyed

"But__

"Never mind, instead of blaming yourself, it's better if you help me find Yoongi," Mingyu exclaimed and Eunwoo enthusiastically nodded in agreement.

They started asking students who were close to Jaebum, but to no avail, no one knew where he was.

"Argh! where else should we look for that bastard?" Mingyu ruffled his hair in frustration

Dug!

The basketball flew smoothly and hit Mingyu's head and made the tan young man glare at Daniel who was now approaching him with an apologetic smile

"Sorry bro, Jisoo threw it too fast" said Daniel, while Jisoo who was accused of being like that, shouted in disapproval on the field there.

"Damn you, this hurts!" Mingyu said irritably, making Daniel wince again in regret

"By the way, why is your face so ugly, huh?" Daniel asked, looking confused

"Tsk..shut up! I'm having a headache right now" Mingyu said angrily

"It turns out you can get dizzy too bro" Daniel exclaimed with his annoying laugh, making Mingyu snort

"I'm human too"