Part 11.

Can't believe it's been 2 months since this sweet young man became part of the Kim family. and during that time their parents still haven't come home, aka they are still abroad. Well, that doesn't mean they don't pay attention to their children, as much as possible they call, even if only for a few minutes, as long as they can find out how their children are.

Like right now, in the living room, Namjoon is receiving a phone call from his father just to make small talk to ask how his children are doing.

On Call📞

"How are you all doing, is everything okay?" asked Jongsuk on the other side.

"Everything is fine, what about Appa and Eomma?"

"Appa is fine, so is Eomma- paused for a moment, then sighed- How about the company over there?

"Everything is fine, don't worry, Hoseok hyung will help me if I'm having trouble"

Jongsuk closed his eyes tiredly and felt guilty for telling his children to divide their time at college by helping him take care of the company.

"I'm sorry, you guys are having a hard time because of Appa, it must be very tiring, right Namjoon-ah?"

"What is Appa talking about? I really don't mind, besides I can learn to manage the company in more depth. So, don't talk like that anymore, I'm your child, it's my responsibility to make you happy," Namjoon said in a tone of displeasure.

Hearing that, Jongsuk smiled even though Namjoon couldn't see it, he was so grateful to have children who understood him.

"Thank you, and convey my greetings to the others. OK, Appa hangs up the phone.. Looks like the meeting will start soon," Jongsuk

"Hmm, I'll tell them. Appa just focus on the problem there, let me and Hoseok hyung take care of it here"

"Appa trusts you, Appa will hang up the phone- before continuing his conversation, Namjoon cuts him off.

"Don't be busy making a new little brother for me, appa," Namjoon then hung up the phone with an amused chuckle. While Jongsuk there just snorted.

End call📞

Currently, this sweet young man is practicing basketball with his team. Even though he is not a captain now, he is happy because he can still carry out his hobby.

His agile movements and always scoring points made his teammates surprised and amazed, Kim Yoongi has a short body but he is very good at playing basketball.

"You're really great Yoongi-ah, your body is short and small but you always score points, wow Daebak," Mingyu said, embracing Yoongi which made Yoongi snort in annoyance and let go of the tan young man's embrace. hey, doesn't he realize that he really smells like sweat?

"Don't tease me sunbae" Yoongi unconsciously pursed his lips, making the people there chuckle in exasperation.

"I'm not teasing you Yoongi-ah, isn't it the fact that you're tiny?" Mingyu said with a small chuckle. He really likes seeing Yoongi's expression when he's upset, it's very adorable. So he likes to tease him.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was ready to throw his fist at Mingyu, but didn't because Jaebum was holding him back

"Mingyu, don't tease him anymore, if you keep teasing him anymore this little cat will definitely scratch you" hearing Jaebum talk like that made Yoongi look at Mingyu with a mocking look, but it didn't last long because his expression had changed to annoyance again when he was compared to a cat.

"You're annoying Jae-sunbae" he said while patting Jaebum's shoulder a little hard. But Jaebum gave an exaggerated reaction

"Aww this hurts, why do you have the heart Yoongi-ah" in a sad tone Jaebum rubbed his shoulder, which made Yoongi feel bad and decided to rub Jaebum's shoulder gently .

"Sorry sunbae, does it really hurt...sorry" Yoongi said softly at the end, his eyes filled with tears ready to cry making Jaebum widen in surprise

"Hey hey I'm fine Yoongi, don't cry, sorry I was just playing a prank on you" hearing that made Yoongi snort in annoyance. Why does everyone like to make fun of him and make fun of him? He hates it.

"You're annoying sunbae" Jaebum chuckled, then raised his hand to stroke Yoongi's soft mane, but someone's flat voice distracted them.

"Keep your hands away from my Yoongi," he hissed sharply, making Jaebum pull his hands to his sides again.

"Hey Jinie hyung, are you going home?" Yoongi asked as he approached Jin.

Yes... the person earlier was Seokjin, who was going to pick Yoongi up at the basketball court but was presented with an annoying sight.

"Heem" That short answer made Yoongi sigh. Then he followed his brother's steps to go home and didn't forget to say goodbye to the others, making them nod their heads in agreement.

Meanwhile, Jaebum looked at their backs with an indecipherable look.

'His, huh?!'

The situation in the car was very quiet, no one wanted to make a sound. Jin was focused on driving and Yoongi was looking down playing with his fingers nervously.

Actually, he didn't like this atmosphere, but was too afraid to speak up. So he kept quiet until...

"Don't get close to him, hyung doesn't like it," Jin said without turning around, making Yoongi look up to see his hyung who was focused on driving.

"Why? Jae-sunbae is good hyung, so there's no reason for me not to be close to him" Hearing Yoongi's story made Jin growl angrily, doesn't his little brother know that he's jealous?

"Just do whatever it takes, you have to remember that Kim Yoongi is ours," Jin said flatly, emphasizing the word "ours" clearly, making Yoongi lower his head again with anxious fingers linked.

Actually, this happened when he joined the basketball team one week ago, which made his brother become more possessive of him. Especially when they found out that Jaebum was also on the basketball team with him.

When Yoongi asked why they didn't even like Jaebum, and their answer was the same.

'I don't like it' was all his brother said, making his little head dizzy, huft..

Oh, don't forget that they always remind you that Kim Yoongi is theirs

'Remember Kim Yoongi, you are ours. and that won't change' That's what his brother said, making his little head even more dizzy. Hell, he didn't know anything.

When they arrived at the courtyard of the mansion, Yoongi came down first, followed by Jin with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Oh, you're home Yoong" said Taehyung in the lounge when he saw Yoongi walking tiredly. And Yoongi just nodded then continued walking towards the room.

Not long after, Seokjin came and approached Taehyung.

"What's wrong with you hyung?" he asked when he saw his eldest brother's unpleasant expression.

"I'm just annoyed," as if he knew why his brother was upset, Taehyung said,

"Jaebum? What did he do this time?"

"He tried to stroke Yoongi's hair," Seokjin answered by grabbing the cookie from Taehyung's lap, which made the owner snort in disapproval, hell.. that was his last cookie.

"But, what annoyed me the most was the conversation I had with Yoongi in the car earlier." Taehyung heard that, then looked at his hyung with one eyebrow raised, making Jin sigh and tell him everything.

"Does Yoongi like him?" The question was rewarded with a sharp look from Taheyung.

"It's impossible hyung, and if it were possible I would never let it happen. Yoongi will always be ours, hyung. Remember that!" Taehyung got up to go to his room. Making Seokjin take a deep breath and go to clean himself.

Should i continue?