Part 2.

His lips pursed cutely as he stared at his reflection in the mirror as he was trying to choose clothes for tonight's dinner.

Meanwhile, the middle-aged woman who had been watching him, stared in embarrassment at the child who had been constantly changing clothes, even though whatever he was wearing would suit his tiny body perfectly.

"Honey, hurry up and get ready, Ahjussi Kim will be here soon to pick us up," Jieun said tiredly as she approached her son who was busy turning around in front of his mirror.

Meanwhile, the person concerned snorted when he heard his mother's words. Did his mother not understand that he was choosing appropriate clothes to wear on his mother's special night?

"Aish... eomma, I'm choosing clothes that are appropriate to wear tonight, isn't tonight a special night for eomma? So, come on, help me choose it." he said accompanied by a spoiled whine that he rarely let out.

The mother just laughed softly at her son's behavior. then she turned the child's body so she was facing himself, then said softly,

"Listen to eomma, dear - she stroked his soft cheek with her thumb - Wear clothes that feel comfortable. Don't burden yourself with events called tage specials, be yourself Yoongi-ah. And what's more, The most important thing is that Eomma's child will be very beautiful in any clothes." ended with an excited pinch on the cubby's cheek which was rewarded with a groan from the master because really! it hurts.

After arguing about the benefits of the mother and son, the choice finally fell on a plain white t-shirt combined with a soft blue cardigan and also white jeans that matched the t-shirt.

Now they are waiting for Ahjussi Kim's car - the new Appa candidate - to pick them up in his yard. They didn't have to wait long, because the luxury car of the man surnamed Kim was already in front of them, because their mother had previously informed them that they were ready. and without waiting long they went up.

Now the little eyes were forced to open when he arrived at Kim's residence. The child couldn't stop being amazed when he saw the large European-style mansion, it was truly luxurious in his mind.

'Daebak' the child thought in amazement. He was so busy observing the interior of the mansion that he was left behind. Until he didn't realize that his activities had been watched by 2 teenagers behind the wall,

'who is that kid? Why can a kid enter this mansion?' thought one of the teenagers.

"Namjoon hyung, who is that boy? Why did that boy enter the mansion?" Hearing his younger brother's question, Namjoon just shook his head with a confused expression, still looking at the tiny young man who was now looking at their mansion with sparkling eyes

'adorable', the man with the dimpel thought to himself.

"It's better if we just approach him, rather than being curious, Jimin-ah," he suggested, to which Jimin nodded.

But they had only taken two steps when their eyes saw the father carrying the boy.

"So Appa knows him?" Jimin asked, to which Namjoon nodded,

"Maybe? Never mind, we should go to the dinner table, it seems Appa is waiting."

Now that they had all finished dinner, no one made a sound. so the head of the family decided to speak up

"As I said before, that I will remarry the woman next to me. I hopes that you can accept them as your new family, and what is the plan for this wedding to be held next week?" to which the seven young men there nodded in return, ah actually the six young men didn't really listen to their father, because their attention was focused on the tiny boy who was beside the woman - their future stepmother - while looking down.

Question after question that could only be said in their own minds to that sweet young man.

'Is he, younger than me?'

'Why do I feel like this?'

'Very adorable'

'ah it turns out that woman's child is very cute'

'why is her skin so white, is she a tomboy?'

and there were many more questions and statements that could only be said in their hearts

"....son." Their reverie was interrupted when they heard their father calling them rather loudly, thus diverting their attention to the head of the family.

" How?" asked Jongsuk, who was answered with confused looks from his children,

"What's wrong Appa?" asked Seokjin as the oldest on behalf of his younger siblings. Jongsuk just snorted, aishh so his words weren't listened to. base!

"How do you agree with our marriage?" Jongsuk asked them once again. They looked at each other then nodded slowly.

"Okay Appa, we agree," said Seokjin, making Jongsuk sigh in relief.

"Thank you," Jongsuk said sincerely, looking at each of his children's beads.

Until that evening, they spent it casually chatting to avoid awkwardness - yes, actually it was still awkward - considering that this was their first time meeting.

What next?
Don't forget to vote and comment TBC.