Chapter 4: The interview

[JUPITER HIGH]

Henry close his locker and pulled out his phone to check the news.

"I heard you sister is the country" he heard a familiar, his eyes turn cold immediately.

"Stay away from me Ryan" He rolled his eyes and made to leave.

Ryan grabbed him harshly and hit his back on the locker. A punch land on his stomach and he groaned out in pain.

"I told you not to talk to me like that" Ryan glared.

Other guy behind laughed at him.

"He must have he nerve because of his sister. She left because she's a coward" Quill said behind Ryan.

Henry nose flared in anger as throw a punch on Quill's face sending him down with a bleeding nose.

Ryan returned the punch to Henry and he went down. They began to kick him hard on the floor. His nose and lips bleed as he tried his best to cover himself.

"Sucker!" Quill spat on him and they both left him there.

Katerina was busy in the kitchen when Henry got. Seeing his face, he gasped.

"Oh my God! What happened?" she tried to touch him.

"Don't you fucking touch me!!" Henry yelled jerk her hand away from him.

"Why does she have she come back huh?! Why can't just fucking stay there?!" He yelled.

"She's your sister!"

"Yeah? And the bruise is because of her! She killed someone and everyone hates me because of her"

"She didn't kill anyone Henry"

"I hate her and that's it!" He yelled and ran upstairs slamming the door with a loud thud.

***

The camera fluttering every seconds as Yulia change into different position. She was wearing a long red dress with her cleavage slightly revealed. The light make up match with the dress perfectly.

The red velvet, a popular clothing enterprises. She crossed my leg and slightly bend herself to the right holding her head high with her left hand on her chin, while her other hand was placed on her leg.

"Bravo!" The direction kept on commenting at each and every of Yulia's pose. He was a man in his fifties, well known for his amazing work. His aura was professional.

"Let's take a break" he said and Yulia let out the breath she was holding.

"What an hectic day" Yulia complained as Phoebe; her assistant massage her shoulder.

"Sorry, you're never going to get used to it are you? Don't worry the shoot will end soon and you can entire week to rest" She said rubbing her thumb on Yulia's shoulder.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to speak casually with me?" She asked giving Phoebe a snubby look.

"I'm so sorry, I..I didn't mean to" She apologized immediately with a bow.

"Continue the massage and keep your mouth shut" Yulia demanded coldly closing her eyes.

A man came to hand over a file to her.

"Zara show?" Yulia lips stretched into a small smile after going through it.

"Yes, congratulations miss, you got in. I'm so happy for you" the man said.

Phoebe's phone beeped, she excused herself and went to check it.

"Miss, you should see this" she said giving the phone to her.