Chapter 61: My woman/ The boss

Calton have his eyes close as the make up artist do thier job. There were two of them. One of them knowingly brush her finger in his chest. Who wouldn't want to be with the famous Calton Winfrey. They were breathing too hard as the help him.

One of them almost trip and fall because of the constant stare.

Calton spared her a glance but didn't say anything.

After they were done. They all left.

Gosh he is so handsome, he is a demigod...

I know right, I just wish I can be given the job to warm his bed every night. I don't mind doing it for free....

I would love to have his lips on mine...

Just by staring at him, I'm wet already...

The make up artists gossip among themselves. Remembering Elsa, they continue.

Right, Calton fiancee...

She doesn't fit to be our role model woman. She look weak and not even that beautiful...

One thing they didn't know was Elsa was listening to all of what they are saying.. even Calton himself. They were both standing behind them.

"Oh really?" They heard the deep cold voice behind them and turn slowly only to be shock to see him.

"Mr Calton" they stammered.

"Tssk.. I'm tired of hearing such words from fools like you. Can you at least be in a good shape before saying such words?" He asked them. His voice dripping on distain. His silver cold eyes send a chill down their spine.

"Calton" Elsa called lightly behind him but he didn't listen.

"Where is the director of the show?!" Calton asked loud enough. The make up artist shivered on their spot.

Onlookers began to pity them.. Calton is sure not going to go easy on them. He is crazy and ruthless just like his mother.. especially on those who look down at his woman.. Elsa.

An average aged man ran towards him. He bow to greet Calton. The smile on his face disappeared when he saw the look on him.

"Is there anything wrong sir?" The man asked with respect. His eyes dart from the make up artist to Calton.

"It's either you ban these make up artist or I'll leave this show" Calton said.

Their eyes widened like that of the moon.

"Sir.." The Director stuttered.

The two make up artist went on their knees with tears running down their cheek. They regret everything they had said. "Please forgive us! We are sorry!"

"Insult me all you want but don't you dare insult my woman. I won't go easy on you. Should I leave Director?" He asked raising his brow.

The director immediately knew what happened. These make up Artists had insulted Elsa. He turn to face them. There is no way he can support them since they were the one who asked for it.

"Get up and leave" The director said to them. The made to plead again. "Out!! Now.. or I'll call the security!" He yelled at them and the scurried away in fear.

He turn to look at Calton. "I'm sorry about that sir. I can assure you it won't happen again" he apologized with an awkward smile. If he lose Calton then he is never going to forgive himself.

Elsa sighed, Calton is sure stubborn.

"Better" Calton replied and then face Elsa. "I'll be right back. Be good okay and let me know once...

"I'll be fine now go and take your shoot. You are delaying everyone on the set. I told you I can take care of myself" She said.

Calton kissed her forehead and her smile return. "Love you peacock" he said.

"I'll kill you when you get back" Elsa glared at him and then watch him leave.

Just around the corner Trevor saw the scene. He recognized Calton as Chantel's son. He move out from his spot and walked towards Elsa.

"Hey" he greeted and she turn back to look at him.

"Hey, uhm.. how may I help you?" She asked.

"Actually I am an upcoming model and I'm currently looking for a company to sign in so I don't know if you can help" he said making his voice gentle as ever.

"Oh, have you tried the Wins company? They have a very good resources for artists" Elsa asked.

"Yes but I was rejected" Trevor replied making a very sad face.

"What?! That's quite unusual, hand me your files.. I'll see if I can talk to the president" Elsa said.

Trevor face lit up immediately and a smile graced on his lips.

"It will be my pleasure miss".

****

"Thank you so much. I look forward to the great work. I have a strong believe that you are going to do an excellent job on this contract" A woman said to Avery and Lucas sitting before her. They both have a fake smile on their face.

"Yes madam, we won't disappoint" Lucas replied before Avery could. She scoffed and gave him a look.

"Thank you for trusting us Madam" she said hers too. Her eyes met with Lucas again. 'Am I really going to work with him?' she asked herself inwardly.

"By the way, are you guys couples?" The woman asked nosily and their head snapped to her direction at once.

"What.. hell no!" Avery snapped and Lucas scoffed.

"No we are not ma'am, we are just partners" He said. Both the woman and Avery looked at him. Partners?. "In business to be precise" he completed his word. He did that intentionally.

"Oh" The woman nodded. "I understand, Sorry for the misunderstanding" she said lightly.

After their discussion, Avery and Lucas walked out of the building.

"So when are we meeting again?" Lucas asked.

Avery badly wants to scream 'Never!!' but she couldn't since she have no choice. This is work and she never joke with it. "Whenever you are free, you can come to my office"

"Your office? Why your office? Can't we do it in my company?" He asked. Avery head was about to explode in anger. She walked close to him.

"My office is better" she said.

"You're not the only one to make decisions here, I'm also involved too. Don't act too superior" He whispered walking closer to her, their body almost touching.

"Oh really?" She raised her brow.

"Yes really?" He replied.

"Your office then" she said, then put on her glasses. Lucas saw the wicked smirk on her lips before she retreat. He watch her enter her expensive car and drive away.

Lucas couldn't help but feel weird. Did he make the right decision of telling her to do it in his company? He thought to himself.
______

"His company? Like we are going to work on the project in his company?" Chloe asked with her eyes widened.

"For the millionth time.. YESS.. the project will be done in his company" Avery replied.

"That's crazy, I mean why? How did he convinced you?" She asked. Knowing how stubborn and crazy Avery is..

"What do you mean by that?" Avery raised her brow.

"Nothing.. I was just wondering" Chloe shrugged looking somewhere else.

"It was my choice okay. Beside I want to cut that man's wings. He has too much ego" Avery held the pen in her hand tight.

"Don't tell me.."

"Yes, I'm going to let him know who the boss is" Avery said. Her lips curved up as some wild thoughts drive into her head.

Lucas just activated her craziness..