Chapter 76: Urge

Yasmine flared up in her car hitting the driver's seat from behind multiple times. She took a deep breath in anger and groan out.

"She called me stupid. I'm going to kill her!" She flared up. Grabbing her phone she made a call with someone. "Can you believe that bitch called me stupid for going after her? I only want to avenge the death of my sister and she insulted me?!" She spat when the person on the other side picked.

"Mom, you need to calm down" Trevor who was busy getting his make up done said.

"Calm down? Do you know how humiliated I felt? I badly want to rip her throat off" she said.

Trevor pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. The Winfrey family is sure annoying.

"I'm going to do something about it" Trevor said.

"You better do cus I'm losing my patience already. I'm also going to find what I'm going to do"

The call ends afterwards. Trevor face remain calm but one could feel the anger emitting from him.

"It's all done mister" The make up artist informed.

Trevor went to meet the director for the shoot. The director nodded at his appearance. He was a bit impressed but somehow he felt Calton appeared more attractive than Trevor.

"Is there anything wrong director?" Trevor asked when he noticed the conflict on his face.

"Of course not Mr Trevor. Everything is fine. I'm just stuned by your beauty" The director quickly said.

The shoot started and the director only complimented Trevor once in a while but somehow, Trevor felt this man is not content with his performance.

"That was really good" Elsa said when Trevor was done.

"Good?" He asked, with a long look and she frowned.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Elsa asked.

"I bet you compliment Calton more than good" He said, his voice dripping with anger.

"Why are you bringing Calton up? What I said doesn't reflect on him" Elsa defended.

"Yes, it does" He said and walked pass her, with his face hard.

****

Delphine and Calton had been chatting and laughing for a while, Davidson was with Chantel and Dominic. The atmosphere in the room was lively and both do not seem tired of talking.

Calton eyes settled on her rosy lips as they kept in moving. She is a talkative type when it comes to people she is free with. He found himself lingering on how beautiful she looks.

Not able to take the urge raising in him, he shift close to her and crashed his lips on hers.

Delphine's eyes widened at his action. That's was the last thing she had expected. She close eyes when she felt his lips move against hers. Her mind went wild as she responded to the kiss.

Realization hit her and she broke the kiss, her eyes went down immediately and she blushed hard. What is she doing?

"What?" Calton asked.

"I.. I don't know" she stuttered.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold myself.." Calton tried to speak.

Delphine shut him up by kissing his lips again. "You don't have to be sorry" she whispered and Calton smiled.

He grab her waist and pulled close to himself. Diving his tongue him and made to taste all of her. Delphine didn't fail to respond in the same passion. The moment felt they were made for each other.
____