Chapter 42: Lies

(SKY COOPERATION)

Mr Steven walked into the huge board room enough to contain more than 30 people. His brow curved down noticing only 2 shareholders out of 25 on seat.

His assistant lips parted as he checked somethings on his phone.

Steven look back at the shareholders. "How come only the two of you appeared when I clearly told everyone to show up"

He actually called a meeting to remove Dominic from his post.

"Aren't you aware President Dominic created his own firm? He asked us if we are going to stay here or not.. sigh.. I guess staying here isn't the right decision" A middle aged woman spoke. She grab her file and leave the room.

The last one was a man. He look around the empty room before standing up to leave too.

Mr Steven stood on his spot with a shock expression on his face.

"Call Dominic now!" Steven roared at his assistant.

Meanwhile in a huge building designed in a unique way.

Workers in the building bow their head slightly as Dominic walk in with Enzo. It's been long he started his own firm without his father's knowledge. He knew a day like this would come, a day when he'll break free from his father's boundage.

Getting to the boardroom Dominic stopped and stared at the the door for a while.

What if only few showed up? What if non show up? Those questions lingered on his mind.

"It's okay boss. If no one show up, we'll find someone capable to replace them" Enzo answered his unspoken question. It's not gonna be easy.

He opened the door and he was shocked.

The whole shareholders was present. They all have their file before them waiting to do business with him.

'I'm sure they'll appear knowing how capable you are' He remembered Chantel's assurance.

He smiled lightly and walked towards his seat, the shareholders stood to greet him with a light bow.

"Good morning President"

He sat on his shinny black chair like a king, then rest his chin on his finger caressing his wedding ring.

Enzo felt Dominic's phone vibrate. It was a call from Mr Steven. He didn't bother telling Dominic, he swipe red.

Back in Sky cooperation, Mr Steven nose flared up in anger as he smash his phone on the wall

"Friday, can I wait till Friday? I really can take the anger in me. I wish I can just rip her apart" Susan muttered. Her gaze land on the DNA report beside her.

She picked it up as something clicked her mind.

"George!" She called out standing on her feet.

A man entered the room room after some seconds.

"Take Avis away from here, fly him to another country so no one can reach him" Susan said with no emotion.

"But Miss, may I ask why?" George is a little close to the young boy who feel lonely most time.

"Just do your job nitwit and also find me a good reporter who will help me expose this" Susan demanded.

Checking the file, George furrow his brow. He made to speak but Susan glared at him.

"Yes miss" George bow a little and leave the room.
_____

DOMINIC'S EX WIFE AND HIS SON WAS HUMILIATED..