Chapter 20: Nudes

"You still can't beat me, I'll always be better that you" Chantel whispered.

_______________

Yulia blood boils like never before. Her hatred towards this woman grow the more but Chantel never mind. Instead, she maintain her calm face enjoying how Yulia's face squeeze in anger.

"Watch and see" Yulia gritted her teeth before walking away.

Chantel return her gaze to Marcus.

"This won't last, you know that" Marcus said.

"Of course it won't Mr President" she smirked have a hidden meaning behind her word. She also left the office too.

Marcus phone rang afterwards, it was Doris calling.

"Why haven't you sign the divorce papers?! I told you I don't want anything to do with you so sign it!" She yelled.

"Doris let's settle this, I'm a calm way.. I.." the call cut before he could finish his word.

Marcus sat back on his chair. Everything is just too frustrating ever since the scandal. His wife want a divorce, planning to take his kids along with her. But.. one thing... Who released the news?

He is going to find and and once he do, he'll have no mercy.

"Did you notice the way Mr Marcus stare at Yulia?" Rana asked.

"He's into her. I guess old habit never die hard" Chantel said having some crazy thought running through her head.

"Yulia won't give up" Rana said.

"That's exactly why I provoked her. She will do anything to get into the Galaxy show so she could win the top ten model award. Her mind will get frustrated even the more, since Marcus can't help her" Chantel said.

"What do you think she is going to do?" Rana asked.

Chantel lips curve up as she look at Rana. As if communicating through her eyes, Rana got the clue.

"Oh shit, I'll have to tail her then" Rana squealed. "By the way, make sure you rest well this weekend" Rana said.

"I will"

Chantel's phone rang showing Laila on the screen.

"Hello, Chef" Chantel answered.

"Have you find any news about Matilda?" Laila asked over the phone.

"Not yet, I wonder where she might be" Chantel sighed. "I'll call when I find out anything"

***

(YULIA'S APARTMENT)

Just like Chantel had thought, Yulia became so anxious. If she had done the professional shoot then, there is a high chance for Chantel to go in... What if at the end, she wasn't chosen.. Doesn't that mean, Chantel's word are true?

"Bullshit" she muttered pacing around the room. Her finger was busy caressing her chin.

"I have to do something, I just need to be in that Galaxy show.. then everyone will look at only me. I'll show Chantel what I've got" Yulia breath out. She grab her phone and search for the old man's number.

After battling inwardly for a while she decided to call his number.

The number went through and was picked after a while.

"Hello, Is this Mr Oliver?" Yulia tried as much as possible to keep her tone polite.

"Yes, who is this?" The old man asked over the phone.

"This is Yulia Bills, the famous model" she introduced.

"Oh" came a short reply from the man. His voice sounds as if he really don't know her.