Chapter 22: A dog without it's tail

His hand roam over her body and she felt disgusted Immediately. Never had she thought she will be doing this but she had no choice. The Galaxy show is just days away.

She shut her eyes feeling the man push himself into her, his lips was on her neck and his hand on her boobs.

After a while, they were done. Mr Oliver licked his lips staring at Yulia who was busy dressing up.

"I really enjoyed tonight.." Mr Oliver smirked.

"There won't be next time. Just do what you promised me" Yulia said.

"What made you think, there won't be next time? I'm going to sex you once again before I can fulfil you wish" Mr Oliver smirked. There is no way his going to let such a damsel slip his hand.

Yulia had expected this already so she stood and walk towards one corner of the room and pull out a hidden camera.

"If you don't fulfil it, then get ready to go down to drain" Yulia said holding the footage of their sex.

Mr Oliver frowned seeing this.. when did she... "That is not fair.. how could you have recorded it?" He flared up.

"Not fair? I'm just protecting myself. I should be selected in the Galaxy show if not, then you know what is going to happen" Yulia said before leaving the room with her head high.

"That crazy bitch" Mr Oliver cursed lightly.

***

Getting home, Dominic made sure Chantel ate before going to her room.

Dominic turn to leave but she held his sleeve. He looked at her wondering what she wanted.

Chantel took a deep breath placing her gaze on the floor.

"Uhm.. can.. y..you stay with me for the night?" She asked lightly.

Dominic held her hand then caress it gently. "Of course" he said.

Laying beside him, Chantel draw herself close to him. His scent and warmth calm her emotion. He placed his hand on her waist drawing her close.

"You said you wanted to tell me something" Chantel muttered with her eyes slowly closing.

"That will be tomorrow, sleep now wife" Dominic whisper kissing her head.

With this, she felt her eyes closing itself. All she needed was warmth.

After a while, her breath become steady, Dominic look down at the sleeping woman before him. Seeing her hurtful face made his blood boils

Could he be.. no he doesn't want to think of that...

'We might call the marriage off any day.. you know the reason'

His father''s word recall in his head and he sighed.

***

While the Galaxy show was around the corner, Henry finally return back to school. Though, he still have a bandage on his head but can still manage.

At lunch, he came across Ryan and Quill. They walk close to him with a smirk.

"Hello dick face, how's your head feeling? Want me to add some pressure?" Ryan asked.

Henry ignored him and made to leave but Ryan stopped him placing his hand on his chest.

Henry look down to his hand and back up at him. "Get your hands off me" he warned coldly.

Ryan scoffed at his word, this would be the first time Henry would talk back at him like this.

"I guess I hit your head pretty bad, you forgot your manner.. hmp?" Ryan grab his hair, but Henry hit it away.