Chapter 39: Karma

Last night, After the dinner, Chantel rest her head on Dominic's chest. They had just bath together. Kissing so wildly and pleasuring each other under the warm shower.

"Chantel" Dominic called caressing her back gently.

"Yes Demon" she mumbled.

Dominic chuckled at what she just called him. "I can't believe I'm getting used to you calling me demon"

"It suits you" She look up and laughed lightly.

"Fine, I'll be your demon" he grin showing his white perfect teeth.

"Right you wanted to tell me something" She rest her jaw on his chest staring cutely at him. She watch him take a deep breath and stand up slowly to take a framed picture inside his drawer.

Getting back to the bed he draw Chantel close.

"I'm sure you've seen this picture before" He said.

"Yeah, that was the time you almost crippled me" she said remembering that night.

"You asked for it" he scoffed.

"And that wasn't the first.."

"Shh.. I might decide to fuck you all night if you keep talking about it" He said and she swallowed her word back.

Dominic smiled lightly at her expression. He look back at the picture.

"Her name is Susan. My first and EX WIFE" He emphasized in the word 'Ex wife' just not to get her upset.

"What, I know she might be your first girl but I never thought you've married before" Chantel said lightly.

"Hm, yeah we fell in love before getting Married. She was my first love...

Chantel cleared her throat.

"Ex Love.. okay Wife. Whatever I say right now is in the past. And just know so well that I love you and I would never leave you for another woman" he said and her smile return.

"Okay" she pecked his cheek.

"Then one day, she asked for a Divorce. I asked her why? And she said she doesn't love me anymore. It was as if I don't know her because she was so cold saying hurtful words to me. That night she left without a good reason. I was left shattered, I went insane. I drank alcohol all night crying for her to come back but I couldn't reach her"

Chantel fist clinched under the duvet as she listened carefully to him.

"I assume all girls are the same. I distant myself from women and buried myself into work. I get mad whenever a woman touch me. I kept waiting for her. Our lovely memories hunts me down cus I really fell hard...

"Not until I met you Chantel. I never thought I would ever find myself again. When my dad bought the marriage proposal I thought you might not able to stand me and leave eventually but instead you woke up the dead emotion in me. You're the most amazing woman I've ever met"

"You made me do crazy things and woke me up from my nightmare. I love you" he said starting at her.

Her eyes was teared up already as his word hit her hard. She never thought he had faced something like this too.

"I won't leave Dom, I'm not Her"

"Of course, you're amazing.. I would say that over and over again. And if you dare leave, I would search every crook and corner of the world to find you., Cus I can't even bare it if you're not by my side...

Chantel shut him up with a kiss. Dominic drag her close immediately and respond to it.

"I won't leave, you're my man" she whispered.