Chapter 38: Guest

(VELIN RESTAURANT)

Dominic watch his wife ordered her favorite meal.

"It'll be be served very soon ma'am. Thank you" The waitress bow and leave.

"It's nice here" Chantel exhaled with a smile.

"You think so? I was about to scold Enzo for booking this restaurant"

"Why?"

"I thought they won't have chicken like the last time I came here" Dominic said and they both chuckled.

"You've been here before"

"Yeah. I came here with..." Dominic stopped remembering something. "Once" he decided to chant the last one.

He actually came to this place with Susan that was why he wanted to scold Enzo for choosing this restaurant.

"The air here is nice. The view is beautiful too" Chantel smiled placing her gaze outside the restaurant.The restaurant is a huge one at the top covered in transparent glass, the veiw of the city was obvious to them.

"Yeah, right. Chantel, I'd like to tell you something" Dominic said facing Chantel.

"Hm,mh" She smiled, she remove her shoe then place it on his leg caressing it with her feet.

"I'd like to give you something before we eat" she smiled naughtily. She traced her feet up, Dominic raised his brow, a smile played on his lips.

"what's that?" He asked.

"I can't give you here" She said then stand up to her feet. She winked before leaving to the restroom.

Dominic adjust his tie before standing up to follow her. Getting to the restroom Chantel drag him close and connect their lips. He felt her hand on his belt.

"Wife?"

"It's a thank you" she whispered removing the belt. Then Locked they door without breaking eye contact.

"Here?" Dominic raised his eyes brow at his amusing wife.

"Yeah why not, it's always more naughty to do it outside except our bedroom. Allow me pleasure you hubby" she whispered, her face inches from hers.

Dominic slowly held her face and kissed her wet lips gently while Chantel pulled down his trousers.

A sexy groan escaped his lips when he felt her cold hand there and he began to kiss her hard. Her stroke made his mind shut for a moment.

"You're so warm" she whispered naughtily before squatting before him slowly.

The man lips curved up into a devilish smile staring down at her. She opened her lips and took him in earning a groan from him.

The way her lips move and the way she stared up at him get him harder the more. He held the wall before him while the other one went to her hair as her stroke continue.

Mouth, lips, tongue, teeth, Chantel used everything to she got to pleasure him like a pro. She love the way he groan, she wants to hear more. She rolled her tongue on the tip sucking on it harder, her free hand played with the ball.

"Gawd! Chant" He throw his head back knowing he is getting close.

Chantel took all of him in moving her mouth against his rod faster, making sounds with it.

His grip on the wall got tighter and his shut his eyes.

"F**k I'm close" he groaned grabbing her hair tighter.

His lap tensed and he shoots out his wetness into her throat.

After a while...

"Thank you" Chantel said to the waitress.