Chapter 59: A new life

Chantel and Dominic love grew as days goes by. It never get old. She became one of the best CEO that have ever run the entertainment industry, she achieved this with her able manager by her side Rana. Dominic remain the most fearful Billionaire in New York, he is the king of business with Enzo by his side. Their Children Avery and Calton achieved their dreams of becoming a CEO and an international model. Chloe; Rana and Enzo's only child was Avery's assistant.

Susan was been taken care of at the rehab center, though she died due to sickness. Her son Avis, was taken care of by George. They are like a father and child.

Henry got married to Aurora after college, they create a life for themselves in California, though they do come to visit New York once in a while. Ryan got released from prison years after, and decided to amend his ways... Same with Marcus. Though he was ban from working in the entertainment industry.

In the large tall building, an expensive car stopped before it, Avery stepped down from the car looking beautiful, a professional aura around her, she look a lot like Dominic having a strict look on her face. She is beautiful. She got a lot of men dying to have her but she never gave them a face... She is 27.

Behind her was Chloe dressed in a professional way, she have a round face just like her mother. Her work is efficient and professional. She have a younger brother who is still in college. His name is Ricardo, he look a lot like his father.

Getting to the office, Avery sat on her black shinny chair and check out the documents before her. Her phone beeped and she checked it. Seeing what it is, she sighed.

"Is he ever going to stop getting Scandals?" she muttered.

"Let me guess, that's Calton" Chloe said.

"Yeah, he is getting Scandals every single week. Though he solve them but, it's a but annoying to have reporters asking about my brother" Avery said dropping her phone.

"Are you attending his show tonight show?" Chloe asked.

"You know I hate having crowds around me" Avery spoke lightly, resting her both hands on the table.

"He is your brother. He will be so happy to see you there"

"I doubt that" Avery said with a small smile.

"Okay, we have a meeting with president Lucas" Chloe informed.

"Hm, that man is capable, I love his work" Avery said.

"And handsome" Chloe added. Avery rolled her eyes hearing this. "C'mon Avery, you should see the way he stares at you. He is capable, you said it yourself. Why don't you try him out. Mrs Chantel won't stop bothering you, until you bring a man"

"Hump! And have the same pain all over again, I don't trust men. You know I thought someone like my dad would exist but I guess I'm wrong" Avery said with asad look on her face and Chloe sighed.

"Don't dwell on the past Avery. he is not meant for you that's why it didn't work out.." Chloe said.

"Enough of him already, I hope I don't ever cross path with him again. Right, you're getting Married next month, her nagging would increase. Why do you have to get married" Avery changed the topic

"Because I need a companion, a warm place I could just relax myself after a hectic day.. a..

"Alright, alright, I get it!" Avery cut in.